What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Stuart or lose our team!

Stuart Midgley

Juniors
Ricky Stuart's real problem is he doesn't know how to bring a team together. A few weeks ago I was reading about how he makes player do punishment exercise for mistakes at training. That's totally the wrong way.

It's like the old saying - 'The floggings will continued until morale improves'.

dannyboy

Juniors
Ricky Stuart's real problem is he doesn't know how to bring a team together. A few weeks ago I was reading about how he makes player do punishment exercise for mistakes at training. That's totally the wrong way.

You're right - lets come up with a fluffie wuffie solution instead. Naughty step perhaps - but which grandstand?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
ok fess up kurtz

its quite a brilliant charactar

but who are you?

Wow you have lowered your standards Millers.
He is just a stains troll that has been following me around for weeks. Isn't funny how there is a pattern to these clowns that follow me around. They get quite obsessed don't they.
This one though is just your typical dumb merkin obsessor though, especially dumb going by its dragons posts.

Redback if only the club had listened to you March 29th 2009, we would be on way to recovery, but we are still to hit rock bottom, till Ricky has gone

Last edited:

Latest posts