What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Stuart or lose our team!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Why the personal attacks Frenzy?

It's called humour. Look it up. :)

Honestly, get off your high horse, stop preaching as if you are the be all and end all of all Sharks fans and lighten up.

Wouldn't hurt to get your brain in gear either. '

This thread, sacking Stuart is the stupidest thing said on this forum for 5 years.

FYI Brainiac we can't afford to sack another coach. Besides the fiscal irresponsibilty of doing so it would further drop the crowds while people decide if they like whatever new mentor is brought in. After each of the previous coach sackings crowds dropped.

Do you homework, get your thoughts straight, ditch the saopbox and become a human and you might get some respect.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I wasn't the one getting personal.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You see this is what makes you look a dick. You've personally villified at least half a dozen posters in here flipper.

What's good for the goose (you) is good for the gander matey.

redback

Bench
It's called humour. Look it up. :)

Honestly, get off your high horse, stop preaching as if you are the be all and end all of all Sharks fans and lighten up.

Wouldn't hurt to get your brain in gear either. '

This thread, sacking Stuart is the stupidest thing said on this forum for 5 years.

FYI Brainiac we can't afford to sack another coach. Besides the fiscal irresponsibilty of doing so it would further drop the crowds while people decide if they like whatever new mentor is brought in. After each of the previous coach sackings crowds dropped.

Do you homework, get your thoughts straight, ditch the saopbox and become a human and you might get some respect.

Sorry mate. I didn't think it was funny. I have a sense of humour just like the next guy, and I am entitled to an opinion. You dont have to agree with me, but ease up on the personal stuff.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Sorry mate. I didn't think it was funny. I have a sense of humour just like the next guy, and I am entitled to an opinion. You dont have to agree with me, but ease up on the personal stuff.

When you do, I might.

Don't even begin to come the holier than thou buddy. You have quite the record for personal abuse yourself. Your forum history is generously littered with abuse hurled by you.

I think you have "morphed" into beeker. He's another one that could throw it around, personalise everything, not have the insight to know he was and then cry poor when it came back.

You've made your bed reddie.

redback

Bench
When you do, I might.

Don't even begin to come the holier than thou buddy. You have quite the record for personal abuse yourself. Your forum history is generously littered with abuse hurled by you.

I think you have "morphed" into beeker. He's another one that could throw it around, personalise everything, not have the insight to know he was and then cry poor when it came back.

You've made your bed reddie.

Yeah I dish it out, but calling someone childish or an idiot isn't the same Frenzy. Be fair!

kurtz

Juniors
If you have only played with one coach, you only play one way. The team is waiting for the core 4 to make their mark & bring the ship around. 3 games is not enough.
We should be wrist slitting by rnd 13 with zero wins.

I agree with reefy completely, it is way too early to be writing off the sharks this season. With two weeks left until the round 13 deadline, the ship can still be turned around.

blakey792008

Juniors
I know you dont have a lot of speed in your backline but do you think the loss of Jim Dymock has had an impact on your structure in Attack ,i know your attack wasnt great last year but Dymock has a great footy brain.

millersnose

Post Whore
I agree with reefy completely, it is way too early to be writing off the sharks this season. With two weeks left until the round 13 deadline, the ship can still be turned around.

titanic.jpeg

Latest posts