What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Stuart or lose our team!

redback

Bench
I think he has Shadow, it's just a tad too tight that's all......

FMD - sack Stuart. You are deadset kidding.

Impart your wisdom on us Redback. What did you think of Roper and Anderson? Or haven't you been around that long to remember them.

Two losses and you're into wrist slitting and coach sacking.

Let's ask every forummer a question or maybe someone with more computer smarts than me, could start a poll - cue Capn.

Should we sack Stuart?

Should Redback support another club?

Coastal Shark, what part of the phrase.. "I am entitled to my opinion" do you not understand????

By the way, I have been supporting the Sharks longer than you have been out of nappies, unless you are still wearing them. But who am I to judge!

Coastal Shark, what part of the phrase.. "I am entitled to my opinion" do you not understand????

By the way, I have been supporting the Sharks longer than you have been out of nappies, unless you are still wearing them. But who am I to judge!

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but why so much Stuart hate? He is the best thing to happen to this club in a long time. Some of the players we have signed would never have been Sharks under Roper or Anderson.

f*ck you must be old. So which home are you in? I'll come visit and bring some soft jellies. :lol:

Vossy

Bench
Should we sack Stuart? NO! :crazy:

Should Redback support another club? i still dont see why he supports the sharks, not one positive post EVER

sticky has been the best thing to happen to us, in a long bloody time, its only round 4 now, neck up or piss off an support st george and the holy bennett

i reckon redback should coach an NRL team so we can watch his team score 50 points a game but conceed 60

sheesh, wrist slitting at its most

redback

Bench
fair enough

genuine question - why wait until this year to unload on him?

I gave him the benefit of the doubt Spider. Even though we came equal first last year, we were never going to win the comp. Our style of play took everyone by suprise, but it was never going to suprise them again.

redback

Bench
Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but why so much Stuart hate? He is the best thing to happen to this club in a long time. Some of the players we have signed would never have been Sharks under Roper or Anderson.

f*ck you must be old. So which home are you in? I'll come visit and bring some soft jellies. :lol:

Certainly older and wiser than you, but that wouldn't be too hard would it??

As for the soft jellies, save them your friends at Kindy !

Quigs

Immortal
Keep swinging Redback.

I love the fire in the belly stuff.

Right or wrong..... bring it on.

Shame some of our players - just a few mind you - don't have the old fashion fire in the belly.

It's a forum for farks sake.

My opinion - your wrong on Sticky but hey, go for it.

If RS continues to pick DS then I might even agree with you.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

redback

Bench
Keep swinging Redback.

I love the fire in the belly stuff.

Right or wrong..... bring it on.

Shame some of our players - just a few mind you - don't have the old fashion fire in the belly.

It's a forum for farks sake.

My opinion - your wrong on Sticky but hey, go for it.

If RS continues to pick DS then I might even agree with you.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Best post I have read in ages. ;-)

Frenzy.

Immortal

Oh wow!! The rebirth of the truest of the true, truey true Sharks fan!

millersnose will be pleased.

Got all the Hannah Montana CDs redback?

redback

Bench
Oh wow!! The rebirth of the truest of the true, truey true Sharks fan!

millersnose will be pleased.

Got all the Hannah Montana CDs redback?

I had no idea who she was until I googled her. The fact that you did say's alot about you though.

You really need to work on your material Frenzy. It wasn't funny. I suggest you get shadowboxer to help you out. He's pretty good. Too much Hannah Montana is screwing your mind!!!!

Latest posts