What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack the G.G.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Now that he has effectively been de-robed ( and that is assuming the Anglican church doesn't offer him a position),the bastards penchant for dressing up will have to be satisfied by donning the fishnets and poncing around in private.
As he descends into a well deserved psychosis and starts to think that all the kids in Australia (under 10 ) are after him,it will be our duty as citizens to provide him with a village.
I have absolutely no sympathy for this bastard,however, he will also not be able to get any more jollies by listening to self confessed paedophiles tell him stories.
This bloke is a vicarious paedophile.
Fortunately a blackchapter in Australian public life has now been closed.
I can only hope that the victims of this turds warped priorities can reach a small reconciliation with themselves, knowing that part of their suffering has led to his downfall.
The ignorant,arrogant buffoon can now join in the misery of being an outcast from a society that he manipulated to assert his own wanton desires.He just may even at this late stage of life begin to understand justice,however that is probably beyond the capacity of this self-serving lowlife.
The vunerable have struck back.
Not many employment prospects for an ex GG/ Archbishop with the dignity and integrity of a serial killer all skirted up.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Its only a coincidence but the ABC is currently running a docco on the 19th century and Charles Dickens.
In it, the program talks of the abuse of children during the industrial revolution and runs some footage of Oliver Twist where the young fella is being berated by the masters of the Christian Orphanage.
(from memory):

"You're an Orphan... no one wants you", said the adult. "And now we have to look after you... you're just an Orphan!!!"

Oliver replied, "I know that I'm an Orphan Sir... I just didn't know it was a sin"

Willow,
And what a well put example.
Tis a disgracethe protectors thought it was O.K. to interfere with those that had no one to tell.
The absolute cowardice of the these people is so outrageous, and to think that they believe there is nothing wrong with their behaviour, defies basic decency.
Sometimes folk just have to accept the idea that there are a few born humans that should not be allowed in society.

L

legend

Ted, I'm not entering the political debate about thepros and consof Dr Hollingworth resigning and I'm not taking sides but to accuse the man of being a paedophile is an unfounded accusation and sets a precedent which means it's nowopen slather on anyone.

I've spoken with Willow about the post and I've decided to let it stand under protest. I'm not trying to sound overbearing or like the thought police but if I were to make a baselessaccusation about a Saints player which had absolutely no credence or credibility, I'd be howled down within a minute.

Cheers.

Legend,
I don't think I called him a paedophile.It was never my intention to call him a paedophile and what I said was a potential interpretation only, of an impression.
"Vicarious paedophile" was such an interpretation on my behalf.
If you are concerned then delete the post.
Gotta say though, he was always a lousy choice as a GG.
Let's just hope all those childrens charities that were left bereft of a Patron are equally conerned with the record of the new GG.
He seems to have a different way of going about things.

El Duque

Bench
I don't think I called him a paedophile.It was never my intention to call him a paedophile and what I said was a potential interpretation only, of an impression.

Huh? You said "This bloke is a vicarious paedophile."

I'm not following how you figure you didn't call him a pedo

The key lies in the definition of vicarious.
I am under the impression that he gets his his jollies by listening to the stories of others confess to their wrongdoings.
I have never said that he was the one actively engaging in such behaviour.
I have certainly stated he was guilty of inaction, when he knew that there was a person for whom he was responsible, to be doing such things.
That is not exactly an ASIO secret.
Legend,
Defamation is always just round the corner,and that is why I never said that the ex-GG was a paedophile.
Check my posts and you will see it has at all stages been qualified by vicarious. The ex-GG is on public record as saying he likes robing up.
If you are concerned that I have erred on the side of a lack of caution,it won't worry me if you wish to delete.
Let's face it, an appropiate result has taken place.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Correct me if I'm wrong but in the light of day,Ted's description looks OK to me. The way I read it, Lord Ted was saying that Hollingworth's actions make him as bad as the paedophiles. That is, by blaming the victim.

L

legend

Ted, I agree, the best result has been achieved after much consternation from the GG. I never thought he was a good choice and your argument has merit.

I was only concerned about the defamation side of things.

As you know, we hate deleting things and I thought a protest on my behalf would be enough. I'm prepared to leave it at that and get back to discussing how the Dragons season is already over.:D