What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sailor Boy

BURT

Juniors
Do you guys think it is about time this clown stopped talking himself up so he can set up his media career and concentrate on playing footy. In all seriousness he seems to gee up his opponents sometimes by sledging them but does not deliver himself. He did jack on Sunday but seemed to be giving it to Burt and Morts who reacted by playing one of their best games to date.

I would think wayne wont be far off gagging him as he is starting to embarrass himself
was just curious as that was the discussion at work today with my Dragon mates.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Why would he stop now?
Its as much a part of his game as is warming up and ball work.

Honestly - i'd be worried if he wasnt talking himself up.
If he doesnt believe in himself - why should anyone else?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Wendell has had a great year, thought he played well , a lot of hit up and hard running. With limited attacking opportunity (not his fault, the way the side is structured to play)

But Basically he is used as a hit up merchan by Bennett, like an extra forward

I like his personality, he has always beem like that, the moment he changes he will play crap

BURT

Juniors
Yes agreed that he does and should believe in himself but jeez since his been appearing on the footy show and the like he really is boardering on wankerville lately. I to dont mind seeing him at his best and think he is a great character of the game BUT just think he is not doing enough to warrant the wanky face screams and carry on he has been dishing out. personally as an opporsition fan I love it as it was great to see Burt give him a pat on Sunday. But my mates are die hard Dragons and have been winging about him letting his footy do the talking and shutting up a little. Who will be marking him this week ??

TheParraboy

Staff member
I hope he is on the footy show again, So Vossy can return serve regarding "the eels will beat you" comment :D

The thimg I admire about Sailor, he is a terrific sportsman, ie after the game he will be gracious in defeat and humble in victory to the opposition, you can see that a mile away. I dont think theres any player out there who doesnt like like him outside the 80min game period

_Johnsy

Referee
I agree, less chat and just concentrate on the job at hand. As soon as I saw his effort to BURT when our first try was disallowed, I thought, yeah Dells back in wankerland.

Godz Illa

Coach
It's funny that so many talkative Parra supporters have a join date of August 2009. Not haha funny, just funny peculiar

BURT

Juniors
Whats funny is going back through last weeks posts. not ha ha funny, actually yes ha ha funny. didnt come here for banter as I think there has been enough Friendly banter. but if you wish moron bring it.....

OurRedV

Juniors
Do you guys think it is about time this clown stopped talking himself up so he can set up his media career and concentrate on playing footy. In all seriousness he seems to gee up his opponents sometimes by sledging them but does not deliver himself. He did jack on Sunday but seemed to be giving it to Burt and Morts who reacted by playing one of their best games to date.

I would think wayne wont be far off gagging him as he is starting to embarrass himself
was just curious as that was the discussion at work today with my Dragon mates.

Why don't you just concentrate on your own backyard.

Southernsaint

Staff member
No, definitely not.

International Dell fires himself up with the talk and while it's never going to work 100% of the time it works more often than not.

'Dell continues our rich tradition of cult figure wingers in the Red Vee...

Goddo

Bench
Other recent cult figure wingers:

Nathan Blacklock - What a legend
Jamie Ainscough - The cult wants to burn him at a stake for a little high shot in '99!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
god-kills-kitten-troll.jpg

Latest posts