What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints Annex Another Area

Rexxy

Coach
Dragonheart said:
It's for street parties...I hear the shire love that stuff (or maybe that was lynchmobs).

Maybe its for afternoon tea parties. you know, the ones when they bring out THE cake?

Wobbygong

First Grade
In the NRL National poll, the Dragons were easily the most supported club in NSW, I think Parra were 3rd or fourth? Ka.....ching!!!!

Also in the recent Daily Telegraph poll throughout NSW, we again picked up top spot. Ka.......ching!

As for crowds I suppose we are limited by our home grounds however considering we've had about 5 ground records in 2005 thus far, added to the 50,000 plus figure we attracted against the Northern Donkeys, you can't say we don't attract crowds.

Also we don't seem to suffer as badly as some clubs do with the crippling disorder "Septemberus Bandwagonitis"

Alan Shore

First Grade
According to Dragqueen fans, Sutherland Shire is a swamp yet the Dragons have training runs at North Cronulla and a very large proportion of Dragons and NRL players live there.

Maybe the Saints players know the ugly truth about their Kogarah fans. :lol:

Ribs

Bench
Maybe your team and supporters cant get over being Saints bitches so they continually go on and on and on about it.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Tamazoid said:
According to Dragqueen fans, Sutherland Shire is a swamp yet the Dragons have training runs at North Cronulla and a very large proportion of Dragons and NRL players live there.

Maybe the Saints players know the ugly truth about their Kogarah fans. :lol:

The Saints transcend their area.

The Sharks are defined by theirs. Hence, they will never, ever be a big club...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Tamazoid, the new generation troll and class one sook!
Shouldn't you be out somewhere spreading bullsh*t and laying the boot into LU? Have another suck on whatever it was that turned you such a miserable and bitter old sod.
Old before your years.

Ribs

Bench
Pfffft just another westie smashed on nitrous oxide. Explains the laughter and not much else. Go sit in the car with your mates, dickhead.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Ribs said:
Pfffft just another westie smashed on nitrous oxide. Explains the laughter and not much else. Go sit in the car with your mates, dickhead.

I don't need nitrous oxide when I read that St George are as big as Manchester United.

LOL.

Father Ted

First Grade
Leasa said:
why would I say I go if I dont? my family are all dragons supporters so I have been going to games with them for years. In the past yes it has been great out at oki but this year I dont know something has been missing

Time for you to start your annual migration with the other geese.

Clarkieel

Juniors
sorry i forgot you all cant have a normal conversation without insulting people.
WIN has had a great atmosphere I was simply saying I though OKI had lost a bit.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Now now Leasa, its all in fun. Its not the Parra forum where they just tell outsiders to fargoff. You wouldn't be like that I'm sure.

Clarkieel

Juniors
no way at all i am a rugby league fan as well as a parra fan and if u guys make it through and we dont I will be wearing red and white to the GF and cheering them on.
I was just saying the atmosphere has changed, prob due to that guy not being on the bubbler starting the chants up anymore on the hill, and tougher security around etc etc, Ive always enjoyed going out to kogarah

Latest posts