What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAINTS number plates

stg666

Juniors
i let people know in this forum that STGI10 was available a few weeks back and it has now been snapped up. the annual cost is the biggest hurdle for most. STG666 costs me nothing extra each year 'cause i got them years ago. i did see some classics while watching the GF at Kogarah.

NRLMad

Juniors
i let people know in this forum that STGI10 was available a few weeks back and it has now been snapped up. the annual cost is the biggest hurdle for most. STG666 costs me nothing extra each year 'cause i got them years ago. i did see some classics while watching the GF at Kogarah.

yep you had to get them a few years ago to avoid the yearly renewal fees.. a bit silly - doesn't suprise me with the f&ckn labor gumnuts in power in NSW.

Steel Dragon

Bench
It's funny, as soon as we won the gf there were about half a dozen dragons plates go up on eBay. Have a look but be warned the cheapest is 500 starting and most are over a grand!

SGID

First Grade

Only problem with that is if they get stolen youve lost your investment and cant get the plates back.

clifford

Juniors
did you see the ones on ebay 5aints and has a dragons logo on it and starting at 50 grand go into it and it says reserved price is 120 grand lol haha unreal

_Johnsy

Referee
It's funny, as soon as we won the gf there were about half a dozen dragons plates go up on eBay. Have a look but be warned the cheapest is 500 starting and most are over a grand!

Interesting, I have STG099 (year of merger). I may look at selling them.

cleary89

Coach
Yeh some guy posted on the forums, saying im selling my plates (STGI10), check them out.

Edited an hour later to say I found these on ebay, might be interesting to someone. If someone has 5k to waste on sh*t like that, its your shout next game.

northernsaint

Juniors
Another one, our player of the year, Ben Creigh, "12 DGN" with Saints emblem in red & white. @ mrplates

The value with these will now go through the roof.

Last edited:

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
i was looking the other day and some guy had number plates for sale and the starting bid was $90,000!! WTF

big_steve

Juniors
i cant believe any one who is passionate supporter wud even sell those plates...if i had them i would keep em thats for sure

smi962

First Grade
i cant believe any one who is passionate supporter wud even sell those plates...if i had them i would keep em thats for sure

I would sell them for a $120,000 without hesitation :), I must be a non-passionate supporter or just sane, depending upon how you look at it.

But seriously, I think I will follow how much some of these plates go for, surely they couldn't go for $25,000 or $90,000. Tell him hes dreeaming....

_Johnsy

Referee
Only problem with that is if they get stolen youve lost your investment and cant get the plates back.

SGID

If anyones plates are lost or stolen they can attend any Police station and make a theft report, or lost property report. The Transport Dept, will only re-issue the plates under these circumstances.

It would take a decent offer for me to sell them ($5,000) but really who's gonna offer anywhere near that much? No-one.

Last edited:

The Major

Bench
Just another punter trying to cash in on the dragons success. Have a squizz on ebay. A massive influx of saints gear, no matter how subtle, even sh*tty worded number plates are getting a run. Strike while the irons hot i guess.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Of course you could just buy brand new plates from here

http://www.myplates.com.au

these are the official suppliers now that the rta has offloaded the job

STG17 is available for $100 upfront and a $50 per year fee ... so basicaly all those other prices are complete bollox