What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints Photos Thread

Godz Illa

Coach
haha I think so Preach, and looks like Michael Lett on the right is trying to hide it. Simple rule for young Lett: never wear Speedos when the water is less than 20 degrees.

big pat

Coach
Godz Illa said:
Our boys earned their pay yesterday at the recovery session.

0,,5560568,00.jpg
what happens when they lose do they get to swim at the snowy mountains.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Godz Illa said:
Our boys earned their pay yesterday at the recovery session.

0,,5560568,00.jpg
LOL. That looks cold. I'm no stranger to a cold swim in the GC winter. BUT wild horses couldn't drag me into that water. lol

big pat

Coach
Willow said:
LOL. That looks cold. I'm no stranger to a cold swim in the GC winter. BUT wild horses couldn't drag me into that water. lol
maybe they think these will be the conditions on sunday at auckland.

Father Ted

First Grade
petetheileet said:
as low as Dan Hunts sock's....what???

The player most famous for refusing to wear his socks up was one Brian Johnson , in all the years he played fullback for us I never once saw him with his socks up .

Southernsaint

Staff member
Father Ted said:
The player most famous for refusing to wear his socks up was one Brian Johnson , in all the years he played fullback for us I never once saw him with his socks up .

Gary Freeman, too. And from the world of early 90's Rugby Union, Rob Edgerton...

The Preacher

First Grade
He (Jonno) used to wear Adidas "Cap" high cut boots, so there wasn't much of his lower leg to cover up really !!