What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints Photos Thread

brendothejet

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
FiredUp.jpg

I was 16, at shark park and 3 sh*t bag cronulla fans grabbed me and ripped that shirt, stole my saints hat.

I chased them, tackled one down the hill out the front near the gronud entrance, belted one of them and the third ran and hid behind a copper.

My ten year old brother came rushing in too! lol

I got my hat back and nan stitched the shirt back together...the dragon on the front looks like he has downsyndrome now... lol

Southernsaint

Staff member
brendothejet said:
I was 16, at shark park and 3 sh*t bag cronulla fans grabbed me and ripped that shirt, stole my saints hat.

I chased them, tackled one down the hill out the front near the gronud entrance, belted one of them and the third ran and hid behind a copper.

My ten year old brother came rushing in too! lol

I got my hat back and nan stitched the shirt back together...the dragon on the front looks like he has downsyndrome now... lol

Just go back to Scum Park next season, pick three Scummers and set the Army on them.

A dish served cold.

:lol:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
lol

That's awesome. We should have a caption comp for it.

"sh*t! Some big green fella is Chase'n me!"