What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints Photos Thread

Willow

Assistant Moderator
2102005185KeithJTrophy_2005grandfin.jpg

Rexxy

Coach
Exclusive image of the last English Captain to tour ......

but never selected to play a test....

2003_2687.JPG

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Southernsaint said:
Ahhhhh, Billy - imagine if Thommo had driven a sponsor's bus into a lake??
LOL. He only spun the yarn. He parked the team bus behind the Penfolds shed and then jumped in the water, telling everyone he drove it into the dam.
The bosses and their wives then racked off, leaving Billy a few team mates there... in a winery of all places.

pmarrow

Juniors
Immortal said:
Don't respond to this troll

Ruining a great thread

Awww diddums!!!

How can I be the troll ? I simply came on, posted a few photos and next time I log on people are having a go at me.

Tit.

gregstar

Referee
you posted....
pmarrow said:
Last post now, obviousley not welcome however heres the best pic I can find.
and yet.....
pmarrow said:
Awww diddums!!!

How can I be the troll ? I simply came on, posted a few photos and next time I log on people are having a go at me.

Tit.
...you're still posting.

what compels you to continue posting in a thread in which you're neither welcome and have stated that you're going to cease posting in?

Saw this on ebay awhile ago:

23_1_b.jpg

It's one of about a thousand stamp books printed and put into commision by the Rockdale Post Master to celebrate our winning the premiership in 79. It was actually illegal for him to do so without permission and they where pulled by Australia Post when they found out about them.