What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints v Dogs

Chook_Raper

Juniors
I don't have a problem with the dogs. If the Police say they couldn't make a case then I reckon that should be the end of it. Let's get on with the footy.

Shifty

Juniors
The Dragons players that have been called into the team to replace the big names over recent years have really stood up. Jensen has been impressive since his call up.

Sherwin hasn't been anywhere near his best so far, but I think he is ready to turn that around this weekend. The battle between Harris and Tonga / Cooper and Gasnier should be very entertaining.

Looking forward to a better performance from both teams this weekend and hopefully a Dogs victory.

Good luck Dragons.

Moffo

Referee
im trying to find out if utai ran out with premier league today, anyone know :?:

Southernsaint

Staff member
I'm not dissapointed at all with the effort shown today.

There just wasn't the cattle on the pitch for Saints to compete with the *alleged* Pool Boys this afternoon...

Cheers,
Ben S.

ByRd

First Grade
dont be stirred

DOGZ- 38
dragqueens- 12

how does it feel being beaten my cheaters????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

Number6

Juniors
I wish our supporters eat their own words. I am referring to you SouthernSaint and Willow.

It is suporters like you that do not know when to shut up or saying anything constructive.

It seems that you both always give it to supporters of other teams and seem to forget that what goes around comes around.

What is your excuse know?

Southernsaint

Staff member
Number 6 - I think you'll find that I always give credit where it's due. I've already congratulated respected posters like Moffo on the victory of his club over Saints - and have done similar things to blokes like Chook (easts) & the Melbourne crew.

You, on the other hand, I've never heard of...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Number6 said:
A big fan of the team and a major fan of Barrett.

That'll be why you have posted a grand total of twice in the Saints forum, both in this thread??

Cheers,
Ben S.

Anonymous

Juniors
Number6 said:
A big fan...
Yeah sure...
You've been around the block once sonny and even then, you fell off your bike. As for giving due credit to winning teams, its something I firmly believe in.

Latest posts