What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow: Blinder or bomb?

Tom Shines

First Grade
Big screen replay dickhead.

What about post 21 and 22 of this thread, which were posted at 9:23 and 9:24 respectively.

So on the train or bus home from the stadium, you were browsing the forum on your iPhone (which you were obviously doing a lot of, because you made 30 posts between the time you said you were leaving and the fulltime whistle, yet didn't post a picture for proof), read the other posts on the page and quoted one, then bashed out a 69 word reply in the space of absolutely no more than 118 seconds, on a small screen and even smaller keypad, whilst relying on a dodgy 3G connection.

Suuuuuure mate. :lol:

Miller Lite

Juniors
Sandow is a nuffy. Smiling into touch.

I would be ropeable if I was an eels fan.........

And I wouldn't be happy with Sandow either.

Last edited:

Loudstrat

Coach
Which has got what to do with Sandow?

It's no genius to realise Kearney couldnt coach Roger Federer to win a set against a one armed Queenslander who was tied to a elephant.

Just as it's no genius to say that there are people still alive who remember the great depression, silent movies, Japanese submarines in Circular Quay and Souths last semi final win. The only reason we know that Souths have ever won anything in September is because it's mentioned in the f*cking dead sea scrolls!

Souths look great this year - currently top 4 and a a real chance of winning games come finals time. They are great to watch. Hell, they might even win a semi final - which will have millions around the world watching due to the phenomenal rarity.

As for Sandow, f*ck knows why the oompa loompa was smiling after Reynold's tackle. Bagging him for smiling at his old teammates at Souths, who all came over to give him a hug and have a chat is pretty pathetic. But to say he dogged it is as wrong as saying Bunniesman attends games.

Posting on LU while driving your "Ferrari" back to "Coogee" is against the law - all coppers should know that right?

gypsy

Bench
What about post 21 and 22 of this thread, which were posted at 9:23 and 9:24 respectively.

So on the train or bus home from the stadium, you were browsing the forum on your iPhone (which you were obviously doing a lot of, because you made 30 posts between the time you said you were leaving and the fulltime whistle, yet didn't post a picture for proof), read the other posts on the page and quoted one, then bashed out a 69 word reply in the space of absolutely no more than 118 seconds, on a small screen and even smaller keypad, whilst relying on a dodgy 3G connection.

Suuuuuure mate. :lol:

:lol: bunniesliar at his best

BranVan3000

Coach
Sandow is a nuffy. Smiling into touch.

I would be ropeable if I was an eels fan.........

And I wouldn't be happy with Sandow either.

He was actually having fun with his mates on the field. Can't hate him for that, he probably hasn't had any fun all year

BunniesMan

Immortal
Loudy, I wasn't driving was I. I was in the passenger seat of my mates car.

As for Tom Shines the genius. I type real fast. I type at over 100 wpm (words per minute).

Loudstrat

Coach
You can"t type on a ipad you twat #-o

Besides, typing speeds were only used in the days of typewriters, when it was a skill that not many had.

Which, going by your stated age, you would have been still a sperm :lol:

Last edited:
We made the finals in 2007. We'll make the finals in 2012.

Sandow was our halfback from 2008 to 2011.

Coincidence?

Wasn't Sandow brought in halfway through 2008 and sparked a Souffs revival? Forgetting he choked against Easts when it mattered most though :lol: I seem to recall an even bigger nuffy named Eddie Paea :lol:

What about 1990-1999 and 2002-2006, Sandow's fault too?

BunniesMan

Immortal
What kind of question was that. Why would he be responsible for bad seasons he didn't play in?

Look, we made the finals in 2007, it looked like we were finally heading north, then we went backwards and were stalled for 4 years. Then he's gone, replaced by a rookie coming off an ACL interrupted 12 months and the kid is more consistent than Sandow ever was.

There's a ceiling to how many games you can win in a season when you're being steered around by someone who is inconsistent in attack and a contender for the worst defender in the comp in defense.

BranVan3000

Coach
Wasn't Sandow brought in halfway through 2008 and sparked a Souffs revival? Forgetting he choked against Easts when it mattered most though :lol: I seem to recall an even bigger nuffy named Eddie Paea :lol:

What about 1990-1999 and 2002-2006, Sandow's fault too?

2002 - 2006 were all back office problems and rebuilding from nothing. We sorted that out in 2007 with Crowe coming in and started a new era.

You should get used to it. It'll be the main reason Eels won't win a Premiership for another 20 years minimum

Loudstrat

Coach
Souths winning percentage 2008-11 = 42.7

Souths winning percentage with Sandow in the side = 47.6

Yes, clearly it was all Sandows fault -:lol::lol:

This talent you have for looking like the most stupid person every - is it something you work at or is it just natural?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Adam Reynolds is good at goal kicking and that's it,the little genius does absolutely nothing else good,doesn't even run the ball,he literally just walks a few steps and passes the ball off to another genius,Greg Inglis is making him and some of the other genius Souffs players look good

Adam Reynolds would be running around in maidens at Esk if Greg Inglis wasn't his jockey

boxhead

First Grade
Adam Reynolds is good at goal kicking and that's it,the little genius does absolutely nothing else good,doesn't even run the ball,he literally just walks a few steps and passes the ball off to another genius,Greg Inglis is making him and some of the other genius Souffs players look good

Adam Reynolds would be running around in maidens at Esk if Greg Inglis wasn't his jockey

:crazy:

M2D2

Bench

The Eels fans are coming out of the woodwork to prove their stupidity.

boxhead

First Grade
Tokens should not facilitate judgement on a collective whole.

token-black.jpg

question-1225305