What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow leaving Souths because of gambling problem

The Omen

Juniors
Weidler , really is it any surprise from him

I mean Channel 9 = The TRUTH

262_tmb.jpg
;-)

so this dragon bandwagoner comes into our forum to bag us about signing a young classy halfback who may or may not have a gambling problem. and he only joined the forum in October 2010 most likey just after they won thier 1st premiership in 30 odd years. Simpleton

Bigfella

Coach
How utterly stupid is the concept that moving
twenty minutes west would affect a
gambling problem.

In fact, will he even actually move residence to play for us?

Gronk

Staff member
How utterly stupid is the concept that moving
twenty minutes west would affect a
gambling problem.

In fact, will he even actually move residence to play for us?

Pretty sure that I read a quote from Sandow stating that he is looking forward moving his family out of his Rosebery unit into a house with a backyard etc.

2010Dragons

Bench
so this dragon bandwagoner comes into our forum to bag us about signing a young classy halfback who may or may not have a gambling problem. and he only joined the forum in October 2010 most likey just after they won thier 1st premiership in 30 odd years. Simpleton

I've seen more Grand Final wins by the Dragons then you will ever see in your simple life Grand MASTER SIMPLETON.

I didn't say anything bad about Sandow (good player)...he is your best player this year and next year....but players don't win games TEAMS do!!

I've seen more Grand Final wins by the Dragons then you will ever see in your simple life Grand MASTER SIMPLETON.

I didn't say anything bad about Sandow (good player)...he is your best player this year and next year....but players don't win games TEAMS do!!
I've seen 4 by my club, you must be old if you have seen more than 4 for the Dragqueens.
Wonder you can use a computer being that old.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach

Tell us more o wise one.

2010Dragons

Bench
Tell us more o wise one.

Life could be worse... you could be supporting the headless Chook or 50UFF$ or Parra could get the spoon.
I just won a motza on the Dragons winning the Minor Priemership 2011 and cash it out just now....should I put it on Parra to get the spoon?
HELP !!! Do you think it is a good bet? "thinking, thinking, thinking":D

Life could be worse... you could be supporting the headless Chook or 50UFF$ or Parra could get the spoon.
I just won a motza on the Dragons winning the Minor Priemership 2011 and cash it out just now....should I put it on Parra to get the spoon?
No odds too short. back the Dragons for the premiership instead. Unless there is heaps of injuries no one can beat them this year infact i think the Dragons are a better team than last year.

84 Baby

Referee
Does someone have a Wanker-to-English dictionary?

Maroubra Eel

Coach

Do it dickhead.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
nonsense..he's just leaving souffs to give himself a chance of winning a premiership during his career..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Maybe you should ask your carer they already helped you figure out how to log on here. And lol @ you thinking your next reply could take all week.

Latest posts