What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow

Parra Pride

Referee
i know what you mean i cant wait to see him in blue and gold next year can you imagine him and jarryd playing together?

When I think about it I always end up at a single conclusion.
knTROPHY_narrowweb__300x467,2.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore
He's a great little player and, IMO, exactly the type of player we need. A good attacking player with a little bit of grub to him, and a bloke opposition fans hate. Every successful team has one - Brisbane has Hodges, Melbourne has Slater, St George has Soward, etc. 'Bout time we got a grub with talent lol.

He's a great little player and, IMO, exactly the type of player we need. A good attacking player with a little bit of grub to him, and a bloke opposition fans hate. Every successful team has one - Brisbane has Hodges, Melbourne has Slater, St George has Soward, etc. 'Bout time we got a grub with talent lol.
we already have one go ask any storm fan what they think of jarryd but cover your ears first ;-)

Bazal

Post Whore
I can't understand why there are people who are upset with the signing tbh. Sure, he is rocks or diamonds a lot of the time...but when the kid is on, he's really on.

the thing i like about him is he is never afraid to back himself sure sometimes he kicks it dead or throws an intercept but he never drops his head and come the next set in attack off he goes again

CrazyEel

Bench
His running, passing and kicking game will make us a totally different team even without any other additions. Love the kids enthuisiasm and eagerness.

Suitman

Post Whore
I can't understand why there are people who are upset with the signing tbh. Sure, he is rocks or diamonds a lot of the time...but when the kid is on, he's really on.

I can. Some people will just whinge about everything.
It's in their manner.
I agree with you re Sandow. What makes me more positive is the disciplined effect that Kearney may have on his game. Rocks and diamonds need polishing. Kearney is the carborundum.

Suity

we already have one go ask any storm fan what they think of jarryd but cover your ears first ;-)

I think you'll find most opposition fans hate him. In saying that i wouldn't trade him for anyone....ok maybe Thurston.

No one in the league would have as big of an impact that Jarryd has had in games this season with the players he has around him....aside form Thurston.

CrazyEel

Bench
I can. Some people will just whinge about everything.
It's in their manner.
I agree with you re Sandow. What makes me more positive is the disciplined effect that Kearney may have on his game. Rocks and diamonds need polishing. Kearney is the carborundum.

Suity
:shock: How do you know about polishing diamonds Suity, you been putting a little aside to take with you into the shelter next year eh?

TheRam

Coach
I think you'll find most opposition fans hate him. In saying that i wouldn't trade him for anyone....ok maybe Thurston.

No one in the league would have as big of an impact that Jarryd has had in games this season with the players he has around him....aside form Thurston.

I wouldn't. Hayne is better than Thurston.

He was awesome today and has been the bunnies best all season. Even in the first half when they were getting raped he was the one that was trying to spark shit, i remember he made a break from dummy half that looked to spark the rabbitohs into life, 5-10 min later he sets their first try up from the scrum.

Anyone would be stupid to think he won't be a fantastic signing.

bartman

Immortal
Sandow is just the signing this squad as it stands needs. I don't care if he's rough, sometimes he can create something out of nothing in attack, and he actually has a kicking game.

Whether Kearney will get anything better out of him remains to be seen. All of SK's early quotes about imposing his structure on the club tell me that there won't be much skill enhancement of a livewire halfback going on in the next year or two? But coaching aside, I'm glad we have a halfback that can spark something more often than not on the back of a platform in the middle.