What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
lolfinch27ya.gif

LOLFinch.gif

:lol: Classics

Kornstar

Coach
It was probably for the same reasons Manly and the Warriors also got rid of Witt.

I don't get that reasoning though, he was 5/8th when both teams made the finals, it was obviously more of an attitude problem then a skill problem!

It wasn't like either team had a Thurston or Lockyer to get them there on their own!

Eels Dude

Coach
I don't get that reasoning though, he was 5/8th when both teams made the finals, it was obviously more of an attitude problem then a skill problem!

It wasn't like either team had a Thurston or Lockyer to get them there on their own!

I'd say your correct. But attitude is equly important as talent.

Chipmunk

Coach
Theres been a lot of negativity in regard to the Sandow signing, but at the end of the day he is a genuine halfback.

I wasnt overly excited when we signed him, due to his grubiness, but we have seen what a defensive halfback can do (which is bugger all), 2012 we'll see what an attacking one can do.

The eels have lacked a genuine Halfback for over 20 years, cant wait to watch them play with 1 in the team.

You would be hard pressed to say that Jason Taylor wasnt a high quality genuine halfback....even he was only with us for a season

IFR33K

Coach
You would be hard pressed to say that Jason Taylor wasnt a high quality genuine halfback....even he was only with us for a season

A decent half in his day, but not high quality at 31 yo, and been given the punt by norths.

Avenger

Immortal
Sandow definitely has a bit of c u next tuesday about him. We actually need another similar one in the forwards.