What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It will be interesting to see which side of the field he'll be playing considering him and Roberts play on the same side.

I disagree.

Roberts plays on the left. Sandow plays on the right when Souths split their halves and when they don't he still defends on the right.

Gronk

Staff member
We'll be winning all 'round. Sandow won't have the pressure of being the chief play maker. Hayne won't be looked at being the sole go-to man either. If Hayne goes back to FB then you can also add the No.6 (Roberts/Maguire/Morts/Humble) to the options.

Parra Pride

Referee
We'll be winning all 'round. Sandow won't have the pressure of being the chief play maker. Hayne won't be looked at being the sole go-to man either. If Hayne goes back to FB then you can also add the No.6 (Roberts/Maguire/Morts/Humble) to the options.

Morts is all we need.

Pazza

First Grade
We haven't had a player that even looks like a halfbacks arsehole since Tim Smith in 2007 and even in that year he played shit!

Why is Halfback such a terrible position to fill at Parramatta? i can only hope Sandow does well and locks down our number 7 spot for 6 - 7 years!

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
His kicking game alone will give us a boost, and throw in his running game and Goal Kicking at 90% we would be probably in the 8 this year.
Yep, and throw in Reni with half a season under his belt (he's starting to look dangerous running off Jarryd), Poore coming back, the Tonga brothers (hopefully) and we're top 4 material.

Eelementary

Post Whore
What did the Spanish fireman call his twin boys...

Jose` and Hose B

That is incorrect. The name "Jose" is not pronounced "Hose-ay" like Anglos like to pronounce it. It's pronounce like the 'h' in "habibi". It's a throaty, raspy sound.

I'm sick of people saying "hose-ay".

caylo

Bench
I disagree.

Roberts plays on the left. Sandow plays on the right when Souths split their halves and when they don't he still defends on the right.

I agree here... at best you could consider Sandow a central to right side player and Roberts a predominately left sided player but they are in no way play on the same side. Next year I would love to see Sandow play a lot more through the middle then he does at the Rabbits and shit right less (maybe in a 50-50 split rather then a 20-80 split). This way it could probably be Matuia right, Sandow centre-right, Roberts left and Hayne everywhere (but he heavily prefers the left anyway).

This is the main problem with Souths IMO, then they are a close game their attacking structure is all left because Inglis and Taylor are there but Sutton is very rocks and diamonds and often all is seen in the same set. They struggle to build pressure when the game is in the balance because Sandow is almost removed from the attack.

Its only when they are in non pressure situations (ahead or behind by a fair amount) both sides see the ball more evenly and that is when they flurish IMO.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I agree here... at best you could consider Sandow a central to right side player and Roberts a predominately left sided player but they are in no way play on the same side. Next year I would love to see Sandow play a lot more through the middle then he does at the Rabbits and shit right less (maybe in a 50-50 split rather then a 20-80 split). This way it could probably be Matuia right, Sandow centre-right, Roberts left and Hayne everywhere (but he heavily prefers the left anyway).

This is the main problem with Souths IMO, then they are a close game their attacking structure is all left because Inglis and Taylor are there but Sutton is very rocks and diamonds and often all is seen in the same set. They struggle to build pressure when the game is in the balance because Sandow is almost removed from the attack.

Its only when they are in non pressure situations (ahead or behind by a fair amount) both sides see the ball more evenly and that is when they flurish IMO.

Spot on.

I think Maitua would be great on our right side next year (kind of like Glenn Stewart at Manly) but I think Ben Smith has the right side sewn up and Reni's future is on the left outside Roberts.

I reckon we'll be seeing a lot of Hayne on the right next year, like Billy Slater at the Storm.

Snoochies

First Grade

Here here.

Eel Fanatic

Juniors
It really boggles the mind that we're still looking for a championship winning half...

Even if Sandow isn't the one, he's still good enough to drag us into the 8 ! :)

boxhead

First Grade
Kapow! Man of the Match against the Dragons and gave Jamie Soward a goal-kicking lesson.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Kapow!!!! Geez he would have been handy for us this yr. Can't wait till the little bloke gets here.

TheRam

Coach
What a great game again today. What a champion. Turned the game so many time all on his own.