What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sat R3 - Sharks v Rabbitohs *Live scores & discussion*

gregstar

Referee
so let me get this straight.

the sharks purposely disposed of peachey....................

to keep simmons?

fmd!

The Sharks are playing oztag not Rugby League. Souths are going great, but are being helped by the Sharks diabolical defence.

t-ba

Post Whore
gregstar said:

He's clearly past it...Well, past the Sharkies 'defence' anyways...

Shorty

Staff member
wittyfan said:
Why oh why did we let Matt King go?

Or Sully. :cry:
Just who do you support WF? I know you like whoever Mr Witt plays for out of loyalty but who else?

t-ba

Post Whore
Cowgirl86 said:
Just who do you support WF? I know you like whoever Mr Witt plays for out of loyalty but who else?

He's a Sharks fan...And a raging, raging queen. And as long as he stays the f*ck out of the Manly forum with his god forsaken 'Witty woz robbed' agenda, he's tolerable.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
gregstar said:

to keep simmons?

fmd!
Yes FMD FMD FMD!

Peach Footballer........Simmons......Italian soccer player.

Don't forget greg we let Merritt go thinking Simmons was better and faster. FMD!

What did Alexander say? Simmons showed him the sideline and Merritt said thankyou very much. TRY!

It is OK though. Ricky will sort this shyte out, I always said it will take at least one year to clean up Rapers mess.

We still have the best cheerleaders.

t-ba

Post Whore
Don't know why Sharks's fans reckon Sticky is the answer to their prayers. He took a great squad put together by Gould and Murray and transformed it into the Roosters of 2006.

wittyfan said:
effie is a princess.

:lol:.

Latest posts