What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sat R3 - Sharks v Rabbitohs *Live scores & discussion*

Eelectrica

Referee
I was wondering when they played the Dogs, looking forward to it.
Big few weeks coming up for souths as they play the heavy weights - Dogs, Newcastle, Cowboys, warriors, then the Broncos. If they can get 2 or even 3 wins from that, they will be set up very nicely for a finals run.

Inferno

Coach
Nice win to Souths.

Excellent game by all ex Sharkies except for Vags who was still good.

Kimmorley is so far past it he is an embarrassment to us.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Kearney was good for Cronulla IMO, but I think Noddy's presence dudded him a bit.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good on the Bunnies, Taylor has done a great job. Would still love him at Parra, Fitzy = Goose :x

Inferno

Coach
Timmah said:
Kearney was good for Cronulla IMO, but I think Noddy's presence dudded him a bit.

Noddy's presence dudded our whole fuggen team.

But if he's there next week and has another sh*t game it is Sticky's fault not Kimmorleys.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bumble said:
That ladder is wrong on the side...we are behind the Cows on F&A by 1.
Thanks, but I think its OK. At least that's what it says here. Ladders are updated shortly after full time.
Bumble if you ever see anything that needs a query, pop a quick note into Content Management where it'll be picked up quicker. You've got access there.
Cheers.

The Informer

Juniors
Noddy's not your problem, but he's always an easy target given he handles the ball more than any player in the team and he's expected to be JC.

It's like hopping on the bus, everyone jumps on the easy ride to bag him.

Had his direction and instructions been followed last Monday after half time the Sharks would have capitalised on a 10 point lead and won comfortably, instead of having their pants pulled down by a new club that will finish bottom 4.

Take Kimmorley and Thompson out of tonight and it would have been by how far.

Your problem is not your 7, your problem is the majority of your list, and more so the clowns who are continued to be elected as directors, the same ones who will spend some $500k of this yrs funds paying out two past coaches yet are never called to question.

Stuart may or may not be the answer, but he has a hell of a job to turn things around, it will take some time and it will take a major overhaul of the current playing list. The 7 is the least of his problems right now, just ask him.

Bumble

First Grade
Willow said:
Thanks, but I think its OK. At least that's what it says here. Ladders are updated shortly after full time.
Bumble if you ever see anything that needs a query, pop a quick note into Content Management where it'll be picked up quicker. You've got access there.
Cheers.

Lol, sure thing dude.

Or I suppose you could just leave us at first...doesn't both me :p

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Don't know what you mean though. It says the Cowboys are first.
Been that way since shortly after full time.
Which ladder are you looking at?

Timmah

Staff member
The ladder did briefly list Soufs as first, it was quickly fixed. There's a screen cap of Soufs in first in the Soufs > Roosters thread.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Timmah said:
The ladder did briefly list Soufs as first, it was quickly fixed. There's a screen cap of Soufs in first in the Soufs > Roosters thread.
So therefore its your screen capture which is causing the confusion. Perhaps you should overwrite it.

Timmah

Staff member
Perhaps it was done before I even clapped eyes on your post ;-)

ali

Bench
The Informer said:
Noddy's not your problem, but he's always an easy target given he handles the ball more than any player in the team and he's expected to be JC.

It's like hopping on the bus, everyone jumps on the easy ride to bag him.

Had his direction and instructions been followed last Monday after half time the Sharks would have capitalised on a 10 point lead and won comfortably, instead of having their pants pulled down by a new club that will finish bottom 4.

Take Kimmorley and Thompson out of tonight and it would have been by how far.

Your problem is not your 7, your problem is the majority of your list, and more so the clowns who are continued to be elected as directors, the same ones who will spend some $500k of this yrs funds paying out two past coaches yet are never called to question.

Stuart may or may not be the answer, but he has a hell of a job to turn things around, it will take some time and it will take a major overhaul of the current playing list. The 7 is the least of his problems right now, just ask him.

Many Sharks fans have similar thoughts about the board. At least getting Ricky and the extra sponsorship and business contacts he has brought seems a good move. But yeah, the recruitment last year was sh*te and our board needs an overhaul. There has been some decent signs this year from our back office, but pleanty of work to be done still.

Shorty

Staff member
wittyfan said:
At least our fullback doesn't go around licking thongs.
I know you were secretly wishing you were that thong WF;-)

Souths did good,but now they have to face some real tough contenders...

The Informer

Juniors
Cowgirl86 said:
Souths did good,but now they have to face some real tough contenders...

I see the Rabbitohs winning their first 5, possibly 6 games. Bulldogs next, then Knights at home, then a weakened (rep commitments) Cowboys away.

Too much forward power, forward bench depth and discipline for the Bulldogs and Knights imo. This is not flash in the pan stuff, they have bought the right people for the right positions with the right culture and attitude and JT has mixed it with a simple but effective game plan which they are executing well. Such doesn't always come together like it has, but they have made the very best of it all and will be growing in confidence. 10 points after 5 games, who'd thought that 12 mths ago? Who said private ownership and money was such a bad thing?

They are top 8 material now, they have done everything right so far but I think the first 3 rounds (Roosters, Eels, Sharks) will look a thin formline in weeks to come as those 3 sides will struggle this yr so we are still a little way from being able to line them up. Rounds 7 Warriors, 8 Broncos, 12 Storm 13 Panthers, 14 Sea Eagles will start to tell us how much of the real deal they are. But I like what they are doing and they certainly are in for a good yr.

Latest posts