What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW is a waste

Mut

Juniors
Why would you spend 500k on a young broken down talent like SBW? I think the dogs have reserves again and are on the brink of another salary cap debacle.

I dont like the dogs nor most of their supporters. I dont like Malcom Noad, was not he the one who helped support Super League, dont like his attitude. I dont like Dr George Pepponis, real nice of you to show a club legend like Turvey Mortimer the door George, your a real pill!!

SBW is going to be the biggest waste of talent the game has ever seen. I am the first to admit that he is a very talented player, but he is going to get injured game after game after gamenot getting full value for cash.

Look he is already 19 and he has had 2 long term injuries! People write off Johns, the greatest player to ever play the game, runs on the board baby!

If the start is anything to go by then SBW is not worth the paper the contract is written on.

Get ready all you dirty scum of the earth bulldogs fans to cop the same flack that those Knights supporters have over the last few years, especially you Pando you galah!

As a whole package SBW is sh^thouse! And the bulldogs wont make the top 4.

Woooooo! Get some mut up ya!

Mr Saab

Referee
you are a complete donut.
SBW is only 19 as you say, he has another 12 yrs ahead of him. If he breaks down every yr then sure, it will be a bust, but he has shown the talent to make him worthy of a huge contract.

Mut

Juniors
nope, look at the start of his career. A precedent has been set in my humble opinion. He does not have the endurance to be a consistent performer in the nrl.

Injury one year injury the next. If this was Andrew Johns the nay sayers would be yelling, he is shit, he is injury prone, wouldnt they?

I am saying that SBW is sh*t and he is injury prone and i have facts on my side to support this. 2 years in the competition and 2 long term injuries. Simple facts aren't they!

You will lose Mason or Anasta for a kid that shows great promise ut cant put it on the field. What evident do you have to prove me wrong come blanket?

aenima1

Juniors
yeah we'll just see what you're saying at the end of the season when the bulldogs ARE in the top 4 and we all know ANY club in the nrl would pay top $ for SBW.

aenima1

Juniors
what kind of fool starts a thread to just bag out one of the worlds best young players? is it no coincidence that you dont show or say which team you support? because i'm betting no matter which team it is they would bend over backwards to sign a player with half the talent of SBW!

Mut

Juniors
yeah we'll just see what you're saying at the end of the season when the bulldogs ARE in the top 4 and we all know ANY club in the nrl would pay top $ for SBW.

no we wont phallus breath, because SBW will be on the bench, Anasta would of signed with the Waratahs, Mason with the Sharks and Tony Grimaldi will be doing his lap of honour at the showground in the 26th round having played his last game in bulldogs colours.

wittyfan

Referee
The Sonny Bill bashing from this stale donut is farcical.

Injuries are unfortunately part of the game.

bulldog

Bench
More like Slavas continual donut punching antics have finally produced a bastard child, like father like son.

Mr Saab

Referee
tigers huh? won any comps lately? were u even alive in 1969 when sid williams crossed in the corner to give the tigers their last win in a GF?

Mut

Juniors
It is to much money for a young second rower that is starting to look injury prone.

Word it is! I Agree. Why cant punters out there acknowledge this? Quite simple really! Too much cash.

Mut

Juniors
tigers huh? won any comps lately? were u even alive in 1969 when sid williams crossed in the corner to give the tigers their last win in a GF?

your a fuggin d*ckhead! Dont try and be little me with the tigers success in the past years. I know we are shitand i dont need to be told. I love the club, not the success you knob jockey!

And if you were alive in 69 when Sid went over, it makes me wonder what kind of 40 odd year ols bloke would be on the net on a Wednesday morning spaking up on a rugby league chat site, ha?

Mr Saab

Referee
no i am not a 40 yr old man. I know past history of league...problem with that is?
Charlie Saab was a souths/sharks/magpies played in the late 80s early 90s...sh!t for brains

Mut

Juniors
Charlie Saab was a souths/sharks/magpies played in the late 80s early 90s...sh!t for brains

Yeah? So? you have explained your username so i shall mine..

Mut is what you dont get any of!

PS- Except Charlie Saab - I think he could be gay :roll: