What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW - the face of Rugby League for 2014?

Ozzy

First Grade
I think BunniesMan is right.

But let's face it, he's always right.

SarcasmMeter.jpg

Aragorn

First Grade
It's not about mind reading. It's about logic.

If he has made his decision then he is leaving. There is no reason to delay announcing he is staying because it would make his team happy. There's no reason to sit on that news. Therefore if he has made a decision he is going. That is the only possible news he would want to delay as long as possible.

Of course there is the possibility he is still undecided. In that case he may end up choosing to stay.

But I think he has every move mapped out between now and the world cup. I think he knew exactly how long he was staying before he signed with Easts.

He will play in the RL world cup and then immediately start preparing for the RU world cup.

its simple.

he agrees to a million bucks.

& gets his hound dogs to notify the public to see if theres any counter offer from Yawion.

kid is a genius.

I think as much as the NZRL wants him back, they wont fork out the national GDP of $1.1M when they know they can have him on min. coin in 2015.

SBW the face of RL 2014.

Last edited:

El Diablo

Post Whore
To be the face of the NRL in 2014 you kinda have to be playing in the NRL in 2014.

He has always loved Union more. Playing in a Union world cup will be a million times more attractive to him than being the face of the NRL.

He will be gone.

A mere 16 hours later...

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ro...ith-nrl-for-2014/story-fndv38w0-1226673418156

You just couldn't script this stuff any better :lol:

Haha funny how you believe that rubbish. How about getting the info straight from the man (I use that term loosely) himself:

He's not going to piss off your club and the fans before he has to. He'll announce he is off after the season is over. That is what he means by the time will be right. If he planned on staying anytime would be the right time to say it.

derp

BunniesMan

Immortal
We're not going to let SBW be the face of RL seeing as he is already talking about leaving after 2014.

It would be like proposing to the girl that is openly sleeping around. Only someone who lacks any self respect would do that.

If the NRL respects itself as a serious organisation it will not allow SBW to be the face of anything.

jk13

First Grade
Dce for me and i hate manly. He's like the new beaver, u just can't dislike the merkin

_Johnsy

Referee
SBW the face the NRL, wouldn't work. Would have to remove the buckets of channel 9's jism off his face.

HoLLuS

Juniors
My vote would be for Sam Burgess. The ladies want to be with him, the gentlemen want to be him.

I do wish you wouldn't speak on behalf of us ladies. Just because you might be inclined to a testicle squeeze from the big man, I can assure you there is nothing attractive about the sloth. Without a rugby league contract to his name I'm pretty sure he'd be hard pressed picking up in downtown Newcastle, UK that is.... Unless of course you were present.

Charlie124

First Grade
Safest bet is Cam Smith, captain of QLD, AUS (going into a World Cup) and his club. He's smart, speaks very well and isn't a dickhead off the field.

Latest posts