What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW - The next Terry Lamb?

bayrep

Juniors
Greenblooded said:
bayrep said:
Greenblooded said:
One notable tackle?? You don't watch many games do you mate :lol:

You havent watched many of the Warriors games have you. Dim a dozen.

Actually mate I live in NZ so I watch every game the warriors play on sky 1. The missed tackles are a dime a dozen not the big hits. :lol:

This season I would agree with that. But that deosnt mean that they havent pulled off the same hits as SBW. People are just jumping on the band wagon just a little too early. Give the guy some time to develop. Next season he is going to be marked a hell of a lot closer and then we will see his class or not!

Greenblooded

Juniors
This season I would agree with that. But that deosnt mean that they havent pulled off the same hits as SBW. People are just jumping on the band wagon just a little too early. Give the guy some time to develop. Next season he is going to be marked a hell of a lot closer and then we will see his class or not!

Fair enough call, but its not just the defence that is huge, he has the ability to get away some amazing offloads as well, and I'm not a bulldog or kiwi fan I'm just stating it as I see it. Also if you read my earlier posts I didn't agree with him being compared to anyone yet as he has only been around for a short time.

Also Bayrep are you from Bay of Plenty? 8) (go the steamers)

MadDogMason

Juniors
GoTheBears said:
Sonny bill isnt such a dirty barsted. However if he takes out finch or fittler next week i think he can be compared to terry lamb. Lamb is scum
How does that make SBW scum??? If he can do that good on him,it is a part of it so like it or lump it. Nothing wrong with smashing another player in a tackle...THATS FOOTY!! SBW is the master at front on belting's, 6/6 last week! The Master :D

Anonymous

Juniors
MadDogMason said:
GoTheBears said:
Sonny bill isnt such a dirty barsted. However if he takes out finch or fittler next week i think he can be compared to terry lamb. Lamb is scum
How does that make SBW scum??? If he can do that good on him,it is a part of it so like it or lump it. Nothing wrong with smashing another player in a tackle...THATS FOOTY!! SBW is the master at front on belting's, 6/6 last week! The Master :D

That's fine if he does it in a legal hit. Intentionally taking someone out of the game through foul play like Lamb did to Ellery has no place in Rugby League.

Latest posts