What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW to Souths

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Reportedly Mr Orr is meeting with Souths officials today to discuss Sonny's future.

Would be a great tragedy to lose him IMO.

Source: 101.3 Sea FM Central Coast - 9am News.

aids

Bench
he won't leave the dogs, they have done a really good job of looking after bill.
and sbw seems like a loayal kid.

orr is a scumbag at any-rate, this is where a lot of the talk of silly money fingures for SBW comes from.
mostly becuase he gets a %-age.

Meanie

Juniors
Why the fuss over Sonny Bill? Prove that he can stay on the football paddock or a meaningful amount of time, then make a fuss.

yobbo84

Coach
Orr is the manager of a whole bunch of South Sydney juniors. PHaC is meeting with him to tie some of these guys up to longer contracts. During this meeting they'll talk about the "possibility" of SBW coming to Souths.

It's all media hype. He'll stay at the Dogs.

The Survivor

Juniors
Why would he want to go to a crap club like Souths? Even if they offered him double to any other club his career would nosedive.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I agree, Orr is a wanker. Hopefully nothing comes of this.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
He won't be coming to us. We've got a plethora of back-rowers, is injury prone and has yet to prove he is worth the money he is demanding. I'd put my house on him staying at Canterbury.

Jono078

Referee
I dont really get why Souths would go for him tbh..

They need some halves, fullback (youd think Peachey will retire this year) and a hooker.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
The Survivor said:
Who are all hopeless like the rest of your pathetic team. :lol:

The season hasn't started yet. Maybe you might be fit to comment come round 8-10. Who do you 'support'?

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Jono078 said:

They need some halves, fullback (youd think Peachey will retire this year) and a hooker.

We do need a custodian, but I think our main focus will be on centres, depending on how Paulson, Gordon and Talanoa develop this season.

The Survivor

Juniors
S.S.T.I.D said:
The season hasn't started yet. Maybe you might be fit to comment come round 8-10. Who do you 'support'?

Your crap team has a mortgage on the wooden spoon.
My team? The one that has owned the vermin for the last 10 years! :p

yobbo84

Coach
Jono078 said:

Halves, halves, halves. A great half can make an average 3/4 look like a genius. I think Champion will step into the fullback role in '08, and we've got a few good up-and-coming juniors. We need a top class half. A good number 9 would also be handy.

yobbo84

Coach
The Survivor said:
Who are all hopeless like the rest of your pathetic team. :lol:

I strongly suggest you go tell David Kidwell, David Fa'alogo, Joe Galuvao, Manase Manuokafoa, John Sutton, Luke Stuart or Dean Widders that to their face and see the reply you get.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
The Survivor said:
Your crap team has a mortgage on the wooden spoon.
My team? The one that has owned the vermin for the last 10 years! :p

Hilarious. You finish one spot above us on the ladder last season, lose a couple of your best players, gain no one and you are saying we need a miracle? Thanks for the amusement.

It's going to be a long season at Bondi. I hope you've got your Swans season tickets handy.

The Survivor

Juniors
S.S.T.I.D said:
Hilarious. You finish one spot above us on the ladder last season, lose a couple of your best players, gain no one and you are saying we need a miracle? Thanks for the amusement.

It's going to be a long season at Bondi. I hope you've got your Swans season tickets handy.

Whatever happens It's safe to say that pathetic Souths will still be the cellar dwellars.\\\\:D/

Latest posts