What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW to Souths

Frederick

Staff member
How about when the Storm lost the GF after being the form team all year...was that a tragedy? ;-)

Ziggy the God

First Grade
The Riddler said:
Souths should forget about signing Sonny Bill,the foward pack they already have should past muster.Souths should look at buying some decent backline players,Sonny Bill should stay with the Dogs.

Right on the money, only 6th post on the forum.

adamkungl

Immortal
I was hoping Survivor wasn't a Roosters fan, I could see that flaming coming a mile off. ffs...

mckinks

Juniors
adamkungl said:
I was hoping Survivor wasn't a Roosters fan, I could see that flaming coming a mile off. ffs...

It's hard to keep the young mutts on a rope these days...

Redback71

First Grade
its also in todays telegraph cant see the rabbits gaining his sig. though, anyway how can they fit him under the cap.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You made yourself the uptight one by taking my words literally. Perhaps you should unwind and not take everything word for word.

Ice777

Bench
Captain_Fred said:
How about when the Storm lost the GF after being the form team all year...was that a tragedy? ;-)

Of course that was a tragedy :lol:

Nah not at all. That was far from tragic.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Clearly it's not a "tragedy" by definition - but in context it's a big loss for the club. Pretty piss-poor bait to drop Ice-man. Especially given your little disappearing act last year ;-)

Ice777

Bench
Timmah said:
You made yourself the uptight one by taking my words literally. Perhaps you should unwind and not take everything word for word.

Thanks for the advice Timmy i'll be sure to take it on board. I guess i just couldn't work out why anyone would call a footy player leaving a club a great tragedy when it's the furthest thing from a tragedy you can get that's all. Anyway it's all sorted now ;-)

Ice777

Bench
Timmah said:
Clearly it's not a "tragedy" by definition - but in context it's a big loss for the club. Pretty piss-poor bait to drop Ice-man. Especially given your little disappearing act last year ;-)

No bait there Timmy that's your go. It's just i know the deep love and affection you share for the men who don the blue and white week in week out and given that, i'd hardly be surprised if you thought it was a tragedy if Sonny Bill ever left the club and I can understand you'd feel used and cheated on. But anyway as i said it's all been worked out now.

Shorty

Staff member
Wouldn't think much of it,remember apparently he was going to the UK...then to Union...?

mattyg

Bench
Seems pretty clear to me...Orr the scum is trying to get an extra 25k per season for Sonny. Gotta hate player managers dont ya.

Mr Saab

Referee
Timmah said:
Oh get a grip moron.

If you're getting your knickers in a knot about my word usage, then I dare say it's not me who needs the perspective.

FMD.

@#!$ you dead? I dont think so.

Arent you thr forum wanker who whinges when someone doesnt have the correct spelling within their post?

effnic

Bench
Mr Saab said:
@#!$ you dead? I dont think so.

Arent you thr forum wanker who whinges when someone doesnt have the correct spelling within their post?
Thats known as timmah bait round these parts.

Latest posts