What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW to Souths

Charlie124

First Grade
maybe he is considering a move to souths because everytime he makes a comeback from injury it seems to be against souths and he re-injures himself again.

or maybe not.

[furrycat]

Coach
Ice777 said:
Someone dying unexpectedly in a car accident and the like is a great tragedy. Thousands dying in an earthquake/tsunami or some other natural disaster is a great tragedy. The Dogs losing Sonny Bill to the Rabbits is not something you'd call a great tragedy, a shame at best maybe but that's about it.

Just putting it into a bit of perspective.

...You're a dickhead.

Go back into hiding like you did at GF time. Stop nitpicking.

brendothejet

First Grade
every thread with souths in it descends into souths fans saying "we'll go okay..we just need this or that" and everybody else laughing at them.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I don't understand how Souths are so transparent about negotiationg with certain players, it's almost as if they send a media release out which reads "Hey look at us, we're negotiating with SBW"....ffs...if it was Parramatta we'd hire out a Cave in Tibet for a meeting with a players manager so that no one else knows about it!! :lol:

The Riddler

Juniors
eelavation said:
I don't understand how Souths are so transparent about negotiationg with certain players, it's almost as if they send a media release out which reads "Hey look at us, we're negotiating with SBW"....ffs...if it was Parramatta we'd hire out a Cave in Tibet for a meeting with a players manager so that no one else knows about it!! :lol:

I've heard that Gavin Orr also manages a few of the younger players at Souths,Hence the reason why Orr was meeting with Souths.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
aids orr is a scumbag at any-rate said:
I went to school and played junior football with that scumbag and his brother....
Just imagine Arliss on his best backstabbing, lying, bullsh*tting day and you might... I say MIGHT get close to the Orr brothers.

Scumbag is a very kind term...They arent doing rugby league nor their clients any favours......mine, mine, mine...

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Riddler said:
I've heard that Gavin Orr also manages a few of the younger players at Souths,Hence the reason why Orr was meeting with Souths.

that doesn't mean too much...Wayne Beavis is a parra supporter but that certainly doesn't adavantage parra too much.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Qld-Sharkie said:
I went to school and played junior football with that scumbag and his brother....
Just imagine Arliss on his best backstabbing, lying, bullsh*tting day and you might... I say MIGHT get close to the Orr brothers.

Scumbag is a very kind term...They arent doing rugby league nor their clients any favours......mine, mine, mine...

tell me a player manager that isn't a scumbag?

dubby

Bench
_Johnsy said:
TBH honest souths would not get value for money if they sign funny bill

:lol: :lol:
Funny Bill, that is classic.

We could also call him Bubble O Bill....maybe Bungey O'Bill or Broken Down O Bill. :sarcasm:

Seriously, the guy has awesome potential but needs to play a good solid season or 3 of consistent NRL footy before Orr can command the $$ he is after.

But if SOuths or anyone wants to waste their $$ on an injury prone youngster who plays less than a 1/3 of a season good luck to them.

RainMan

Juniors
Qld-Sharkie said:

Ewww you from Mudgee? :D