What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW to Souths

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Roosters are more chance at the spoon than Soufs.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
The Survivor said:
Whatever happens It's safe to say that pathetic Souths will still be the cellar dwellars.\\\\:D/

And its also safe to say that 90% of your 'supporters' will be at the SCG by round 6. ;-)

Timmah

Staff member
S.S.T.I.D said:
And its also safe to say that 90% of your 'supporters' will be at the SCG by round 6. ;-)

Cheer, cheer the red, blue and white... :crazy:

The Survivor

Juniors
yobbo84 said:
I strongly suggest you go tell David Kidwell, David Fa'alogo, Joe Galuvao, Manase Manuokafoa, John Sutton, Luke Stuart or Dean Widders that to their face and see the reply you get.

:lol: If you are pinning your hopes on these blokes then you'll be in for a very rude shock! The above names hardly inspire fear, more like pitty! :lol:

yobbo84

Coach
The Survivor said:
:lol: If you are pinning your hopes on these blokes then you'll be in for a very rude shock! The above names hardly inspire fear, more like pitty! :lol:

Yes, you're right. Shane Shackleton, Adam Schubert, Nigel Plum, Braith Anasta, Chris Flannery and old man Fitzgibbon are a much much scarier prospect!

Frederick

Staff member
The Survivor said:
Yeah, and the name Braith Anasta has me sh*tting myself :lol:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
The Survivor said:

LMAO. You'll be in for a rude shock aswell when the NRL rejects Sydney's request to allow Beattie and Nutley to play with walking frames.

The Survivor

Juniors
yobbo84 said:
Yes, you're right. Shane Shackleton, Adam Schubert, Nigel Plum, Braith Anasta, Chris Flannery and old man Fitzgibbon are a much much scarier prospect!

They are much better than anything the vermin's got. You'll find out in rd1.:)

Frederick

Staff member
The Survivor said:
They are much better than anything the vermin's got. You'll find out in rd1.:)
Roosters to start off their 100th year with a 100-0 loss to the Rabbits :)

The Riddler

Juniors
Souths should forget about signing Sonny Bill,the foward pack they already have should past muster.Souths should look at buying some decent backline players,Sonny Bill should stay with the Dogs.

Shorty

Staff member
This guy is just money hungry...
It really amuses me how some roosters fans still remain arrogant despite the fact of their awful run lately,let's see if they're still arrogant if they have to fight Cronulla for something that isn't the Premiership..

The Riddler

Juniors
Cowgirl86 said:
This guy is just money hungry...
It really amuses me how some roosters fans still remain arrogant despite the fact of their awful run lately,let's see if they're still arrogant if they have to fight Cronulla for something that isn't the Premiership..
I'll pay that one.

Penance

Juniors
Souths target Sonny Bill

By Dean Ritchie
January 31, 2007 SOUTH Sydney co-owner Peter Holmes a Court will today launch an audacious bid to sign rugby league superstar Sonny Bill Williams.
Holmes a Court will meet Williams's manager Gavin Orr today, revealing last night he would discuss signing Williams, among other players. Williams, 21, comes off contract with the Bulldogs after this season.
It would take an amazing offer to lure Williams to Redfern, but Roy Asotasi made the same contentious move this season.
A three-year offer from Souths would net Williams up to $1.5 million.
Orr and Holmes a Court will also discuss re-signing some of Souths' younger players.
"We have shown our capacity to buy players who are real stars," Holmes a Court said.

"We want to continue to do that, but it is equally important not to let any of our good young talent go either.
"But we will always look at an opportunity to bring in a marquee player.
"We don't need to hide from the fact we will continue to seek top players that fit into the needs of our coaching staff."
Williams's retention will be crucial for the Bulldogs, who have lost Braith Anasta, Nate Myles and Asotasi in the past two seasons.

The Daily Telegraph

Ice777

Bench
Timmah said:
Would be a great tragedy to lose him IMO.

Source: 101.3 Sea FM Central Coast - 9am News.

Someone dying unexpectedly in a car accident and the like is a great tragedy. Thousands dying in an earthquake/tsunami or some other natural disaster is a great tragedy. The Dogs losing Sonny Bill to the Rabbits is not something you'd call a great tragedy, a shame at best maybe but that's about it.

Just putting it into a bit of perspective.

Timmah

Staff member
Oh get a grip moron.

If you're getting your knickers in a knot about my word usage, then I dare say it's not me who needs the perspective.

FMD.

Ice777

Bench
Now now precious keep your skirt on there's no need to bite my head off. As i said all i did was put it into a bit of perspective that's all. Hopefully you won't be this uptight once the season starts Timmah, just relax and take a deep breath. It's not too far away now ;-)

Latest posts