What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW will not play again this year

Who cares about Money Bill Williams? He hardly played a game anyway. The Dogs have a solid team next year and now have about 1/4 of their salary cap left.

Gene Krupa

Referee
good luck SBW, see you at the WC.

Happy centenary aussie, you couldnt run a root in a brothel.

You know, I was watching a little of the Sh!te shield on ABC today. Must swell the heart with pride to know they got 12 people to go watch. Yawnion is the biggest threat to australian winter sports! :roll:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Of course apologies to CP... it did seem ridiculous especially considering the counter claims made. This issue is bigger than who doubted who early on Karmawave, come on.

Parra

Referee
It doesn't make it right man.

There once was a time that a handshake was all you'd need. There's still some players around right now who would deal that way. Sure they have written contracts, but a deal is a deal as soon as a bloke looks another bloke in the eye and shakes hands.

Clearly not SBW, and obviously you sympathise with a man backing down from his signed contract- his handshake - too?

Clearly depends on both parties.

I do not consider a sporting code contract to involve any sense of honor at all. Least of all at the Bulldogs, or with the NRL.

Once Dead

Bench
Haha, I can't wait until $$$$onny Bill William$ and his grubby management get pumped legally to the point where it feels like they've dropped the soap too many times at Silverwater Prison.

Karmawave

Bench
Clearly depends on both parties.

I do not consider a sporting code contract to involve any sense of honor at all. Least of all at the Bulldogs, or with the NRL.

And that's a disgrace that a contract of any type, any contract where a man looks another man in the eye and shakes hands in agreement, does not have a sense of honour anymore in the times we live in.

Patorick

Staff member
Eagerly awaiting the Telegraph ripping Sonny a new one tomorrow.

One of the few times you can justify them doing what they do, regardless of their agenda.

Will also be interesting to see how Weirdler defends his mate.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Love the photo on the news page guys:

image.php

:cool: Had a couple to choose from but that seemed most appropriate :lol:

Parra

Referee
And that's a disgrace that a contract of any type, any contract where a man looks another man in the eye and shakes hands in agreement, does not have a sense of honour anymore in the times we live in.

I am not disagreeing with you.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Haha, I can't wait until $$$$onny Bill William$ and his grubby management get pumped legally to the point where it feels like they've dropped the soap too many times in Parramatta Jail.
As I said before assemble the nrl should assemble the best legal team to bring sbw and his manager to their knees financially. sbw will be collecting garbage one day imo.

Chook Norris

First Grade
if he's been spotted at the airport.. then :(

this is very bad news for the game

but something makes me not believe it

super_coach

First Grade
SBW will not be the last to grab the easy dollars OS, but as one leaves another arrives.

My big question, whats he going to do x football, if he stayed in the NRL he probably had employment for life. Now he makes big money for a few years but than what ????

You just have to look at the under 20s comp to see theirs plenty of good stuff comming through. The one thing the NRL has to do is stick hard to the salary cap, if we start trying to match the big dollars OS has to offer the game will go belly up.

Chapsta

Juniors
As I said before assemble the nrl should assemble the best legal team to bring sbw and his manager to their knees financially. sbw will be collecting garbage one day imo.

He will be looking homeless like Nasser in no time, if the club takes him to the courts.

Extradite the f**ker !