What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scenario

Raider_69

Post Whore
unless of course ninja's invade your store, then you're gonna be praying for the shop lifters and broken cash register

Zoidberg

First Grade
Not even Pirates.
Except of course, if those pirates had some kind of magical qualities.
A Pirate pulling a rabbit out of his Pirate hat would be a fair match for a Ninja.

Dani

Immortal
Today was a good day at work. We had like 3 customers in the 4 hours i worked. So i danced around as i dusted in my hot santa hat.

Sanchez

Coach
Zoidberg said:
Not even Pirates.
Except of course, if those pirates had some kind of magical qualities.
A Pirate pulling a rabbit out of his Pirate hat would be a fair match for a Ninja.
id pay to see that contest

shark_girl

Juniors
Sounds like the other night when I was the only one on drive through. I work in the second busiest Subway store in QLD, and only the second one to ever have drive through. I had to contend with 7 orders in 5 minutes, working both orders, register and making them. Plus I had a drunk man directing the traffic, a group of stoner emos bashing on the window, and two trainees out the front constantly asking me this and that. It was insane. I also only had two kinds of bread left as we had been ridiculously busy earlier on, so people were not happy.

grrrrrr

Oh well, it was funny looking back on it. Me and the drunk man almost became friends lol.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Dani said:
Today was a good day at work. We had like 3 customers in the 4 hours i worked. So i danced around as i dusted in my hot santa hat.

So, are you saying that's all you were wearing? ;-)

Dani

Immortal
Yes, i was naked.

I slammed my finger in the cash draw today. My acrylic broke off :(

Dani

Immortal
No one offering to kiss it better?
I'm disappointed.

I didn't wear the santa hat today. I don't think i could have put up with it for 9 hours,