What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

schadenfreude

El Diablo

Post Whore
2008+NRL+Grand+Final+Sea+Eagles+v+Storm+ee_vwK3Zcqul.jpg

DiegoNT

First Grade
Were they crying because they were in agony having suffered a severe injury?

I agree with you that the tate one was a bit low, but you can't tell me you wouldn't feel a bit happy inside seeing gallen coming off after getting smashed in a tackle?

fowlster

Juniors
Bulldogs losing all their points in 2002.
Vermin being booted from the comp in 2000.
Melbourne playing for no points in 2010.

Joyous stuff.

Shorty

Staff member
2FD00D2F-7E82-4E48-BC0C-09205C19E4D6_zps54xtnz65.png

And Scott Prince snapping his leg at QEII against Canterbury.

Karma motherf**ker.

Lol ice cold!!!
I was at that game, the whole stadium went quiet, could hear a pin drop, like disbelief they lost.
Broncos fans are always so entitled like they honestly expect to win the gf every year.

beave

Coach
Oh I forgot another one.

Sending this assclowns career out with a loss in a final AND him having to do it front of his home town that he turned his back on during Super League was for mine a special moment. Glad I was there in person.

6172DB5E-8DEC-4EDF-A779-BE426FE3EF6F_zps16qb60dc.png

Diesel

Referee
Lol ice cold!!!
I was at that game, the whole stadium went quiet, could hear a pin drop, like disbelief they lost.
Broncos fans are always so entitled like they honestly expect to win the gf every year.

I was there too, the stadium went quiet, I don't support the Storm but I was cheering them. It was brilliant

Latest posts