What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

Quicksilver

Bench
More bullshit
I find them hypocrites
I didn’t say I didn’t like them.

Ok we're finally here.

Let the record show that Carcharias thinks :

that people who don't like the taste of meat but do want to eat something that tastes exactly like meat are hypocrites.

I am interrupting this normal programming to settle the vegan/tastes like meat debate.
My mate Rodney Todd (who is a vegan) has done a review on the non meat vegan four and twenty pie.
All you regulars in this thread need to watch this (And every one else too!).
I trust Rodney.

I was there back on page 122

You slow f**kers took all day.
most don't have all day to sweat on every word you post. fairly hypocritical given you take pleasure in telling others you don't even read their too many words posts.oh wait you are ignoring me so not even reading this succinct little truth lol.

wibble

Bench
I am interrupting this normal programming to settle the vegan/tastes like meat debate.
My mate Rodney Todd (who is a vegan) has done a review on the non meat vegan four and twenty pie.
All you regulars in this thread need to watch this (And every one else too!).
I trust Rodney.

Very funny!

When I looked up the info on the Googles though, it said they were releasing the pie in March just in time for footy season...

I think there may have been a mistake in their marketing there.

taipan

Referee
You're meant to help all the time. Not just when 80% of the population are about to nosedive into a shallow pool.

He's helping all the time, if you bother to check announcements since day 1.

So he's gleefully letting people suffer? You need to research all the decisions made, with peoples' health and financial issues in mind.You don't have to be a Morrison lover to understand it.