What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

Above what?

what have I dodged?

I couldn’t have made myself any clearer
I said it over and over.
You are being a little disingenuous there Your original post pretty much directly attacked greta whats her name and you later said you would ask her supporters if they could prove anything about climate change which was at very least bait. The Ha! in your next post after you thought I fell for it kind of gave that away. Funnily enough I didnt fall for it I just gave you the chance to see if you were denialist or" Dont want to Know about ist " I thought that was pretty clear . You have one thing very much in common with denialists in simply repeating things you said even when they're credibility has been destroyed or at least soundly questioned . You "said it over and over " Hahaha

You may think politicians Uncool etc or whatever . I agree . However just one simple example ...The recycling you say you do ... Do you know what happens after you sort it out ? I found Mine mostly went to land fill anyway. Only way to try and ensure it doesnt is to hold local politicians accountable if it doesnt.. Oh but wait you dont waste your energy on such trivia and everyone is hypocrites too so why worry ?
Most of us try to do a bit while looking after Families , business etc and trying to to do a little of whatever else makes Life bearable in Texas ( or wherever you live ) Really it will take some hard political decisions to make anything really happen and probably too late anyway.
There are experts... Not on any band wagon .They are doing their jobs studying Climate change , researching Alternative fuels ,Designing alternative systems . A few vegans and off the griders ,using inefficient batteries and panels made in factories, spending all their time trying to feed and clothe only themselves will do nothing to change the effects of 7 billion people on the planet Only significance about anything Bandwagon is that they will absolutely vote against the Idiots ( I disagree with BBB that Liberals are" ruthless")who let Climate denier idiots in the party get rid of their best bet to win the NEXT election .What a moronic rabble! So we will end up with Greenies and/or Union Puppets in next govt. Theyll make Gillard and Rudd debacle look like Economic Geniuses Thanks Abbot ,Jones etc .Enjoy !

The real heros in the fires? . Absolutely agree its ordinary (extraordinary)( Australians . But what happens After the Fires are over ?Houses to rebuild Finance Insurance.Jobs lost What happens when Rain does come to the fire ravaged areas ? Erosion , Flash Floods mudslides ? More extreme weather events ? Might need some govt intervention . But dont worry You are not an expert and neither am I . But surely youve been around long enough to know who the experts are and to know that we need to start holding GOVT accountable to listen to them.and start making some tough decisions.Why in the F*ck would anyone get so worked up over Greta or bandwagoners etc ?

carcharias

Immortal
You are being a little disingenuous there Your original post pretty much directly attacked greta whats her name and you later said you would ask her supporters if they could prove anything about climate change which was at very least bait. The Ha! in your next post after you thought I fell for it kind of gave that away. Funnily enough I didnt fall for it I just gave you the chance to see if you were denialist or" Dont want to Know about ist " I thought that was pretty clear . You have one thing very much in common with denialists in simply repeating things you said even when they're credibility has been destroyed or at least soundly questioned . You "said it over and over " Hahaha

You may think politicians Uncool etc or whatever . I agree . However just one simple example ...The recycling you say you do ... Do you know what happens after you sort it out ? I found Mine mostly went to land fill anyway. Only way to try and ensure it doesnt is to hold local politicians accountable if it doesnt.. Oh but wait you dont waste your energy on such trivia and everyone is hypocrites too so why worry ?
Most of us try to do a bit while looking after Families , business etc and trying to to do a little of whatever else makes Life bearable in Texas ( or wherever you live ) Really it will take some hard political decisions to make anything really happen and probably too late anyway.
There are experts... Not on any band wagon .They are doing their jobs studying Climate change , researching Alternative fuels ,Designing alternative systems . A few vegans and off the griders ,using inefficient batteries and panels made in factories, spending all their time trying to feed and clothe only themselves will do nothing to change the effects of 7 billion people on the planet Only significance about anything Bandwagon is that they will absolutely vote against the Idiots ( I disagree with BBB that Liberals are" ruthless")who let Climate denier idiots in the party get rid of their best bet to win the NEXT election .What a moronic rabble! So we will end up with Greenies and/or Union Puppets in next govt. Theyll make Gillard and Rudd debacle look like Economic Geniuses Thanks Abbot ,Jones etc .Enjoy !

The real heros in the fires? . Absolutely agree its ordinary (extraordinary)( Australians . But what happens After the Fires are over ?Houses to rebuild Finance Insurance.Jobs lost What happens when Rain does come to the fire ravaged areas ? Erosion , Flash Floods mudslides ? More extreme weather events ? Might need some govt intervention . But dont worry You are not an expert and neither am I . But surely youve been around long enough to know who the experts are and to know that we need to start holding GOVT accountable to listen to them.and start making some tough decisions.Why in the F*ck would anyone get so worked up over Greta or bandwagoners etc ?

ask yourself
that rant is ridiculous.

shaggs

Coach
Turns out my uncles farm got completely burnt, except luckily enough the main house and the cottage. Burnt all around them. His entire wildflower plantation and the cricket field are destroyed. Has no water or power.

My sisters husbands family have spent a couple of nights in shelters after leaving their homes. Her sister in laws place is burnt to the ground.

carcharias

Immortal
Good to hear about him mate.
My sister lives near him at Little Forest, my brother in law just saved their house on tuesday. It, and he, were done for but by luck the wind changed and he got onto it.

hey man
Wado has had to bail out.

hope your sister is ok.

This is from a bout a week ago.
B30D6466-52BE-40F2-A19F-A2ED3E4A9FCE.jpeg

Last edited:

sharknows

Bench
Turns out my uncles farm got completely burnt, except luckily enough the main house and the cottage. Burnt all around them. His entire wildflower plantation and the cricket field are destroyed. Has no water or power.

My sisters husbands family have spent a couple of nights in shelters after leaving their homes. Her sister in laws place is burnt to the ground.
Where was that shaggs?