What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

Quigs

Immortal
I'm loving it. I walk amongst the dinosaurs up here. We have our very own variety of the species. We have the beasts called the long red necked racist deniers.

Not only are they in denial they believe that the muzz-a-lums and the illegal immigrants are takin' their jerbs, (and their way of life as they know it)

Last edited:
why is it so hard for you to understand?
I’m not anti Greta.
I am not a climate change denier
I just don’t rate merkins jumping on the climate change bandwagon all of a sudden.
Where the f**k have they been all this time?
Never a peep.
I’m talking about people I know.
People I’ve seen smoke ciggies for 30 years.
TV’s in every room
Drive past train stations to go to work in a place within walking distance from another station.
Fly around the world business class for work.
Those people.

I have nothing to do with Jones or Abbot
I couldn’t tell you what radio station jones works for or what party Abbot is in
I am not joking.
I hate politics

this is politics as I see it
Australia
2 party’s ( more or less )
1 leader each
Everyone votes.
The party that loses and the people who voted for that party ,spend the next 4 years disagreeing and bagging the absolute shit out of every thing the winning party do.

everyone’s an expert.
repeat forever

Well dodged!!! Must be nice to be above it all

Last edited:

Omnishark2

Juniors
Lol. Happy New Year, to all you, especially you silent ones out there, reading this.
Read all of this & you will stand assured, that long, we, the quiet ones, will prosper.
Reefy you have posted some cretinous dross over the years, but this is right up there.
How good is climate change ! :rolleyes:

Just clarifying something here mate,
You consider yourself to be quiet???
You see me adding to all of this inner city echo chamber lefty dribble? I'm like one of the old guys in the box watching the muppet show. You know its total rubbish but it's still entertaining. Throw a bit of burly out every now & then to watch the creatures rise out & snap.
Highly entertaining!

You see me adding to all of this inner city echo chamber lefty dribble? I'm like one of the old guys in the box watching the muppet show. You know its total rubbish but it's still entertaining. Throw a bit of burly out every now & then to watch the creatures rise out & snap.
Highly entertaining!
Yeah well I have a sister, a niece and a great nephew that live down the coast, trapped. I'm sure others here have their own stories about the fires. I don't find any of it "entertaining", and before you ask, yes they are insured.

My version of Australian politics is this:
Liberal - Ruthless Khaarnts
Labour - Dopey Khaarnts
The Rest - Useless Khaarnts
All of them - just want their heads on the TV or in the paper.
Bunch of Khaarnts.

Eion

First Grade
Yeah well I have a sister, a niece and a great nephew that live down the coast, trapped. I'm sure others here have their own stories about the fires. I don't find any of it "entertaining", and before you ask, yes they are insured.

Labour - Dopey Khaarnts
Bunch of Khaarnts.
I’m glad they’re insured mate and hoping all those with loved ones in trouble get through it with their health.

carcharias

Immortal

Labour - Dopey Khaarnts
Bunch of Khaarnts.
Mate
We have a mutual friend in Milton.
I’ve been in constant contact with him.
The fire burnt one of his sheds but he managed to save the studio and all his gear.

he is safe for the moment.

another close mate in Huskisson has just bailed out.

I was in the National park early this morning.
One spark and the whole joint will go.
It is so dry and there is just so much fuel piled up on the shoulders of the road.

Mate
We have a mutual friend in Milton.
I’ve been in constant contact with him.
The fire burnt one of his sheds but he managed to save the studio and all his gear.

he is safe for the moment.

another close mate in Huskisson has just bailed out.

I was in the National park early this morning.
One spark and the whole joint will go.
It is so dry and there is just so much fuel piled up on the shoulders of the road.
Good to hear about him mate.
My sister lives near him at Little Forest, my brother in law just saved their house on tuesday. It, and he, were done for but by luck the wind changed and he got onto it.

snout

First Grade

Labour - Dopey Khaarnts
Bunch of Khaarnts.
Stories of people who have the clothes on that they fought a fire in before fleeing or were evacuated in.
And nothing else.
Not one solitary possession.
Just their block and a bank account.
Or..if they were renting - not the block.

I just got off the phone to my niece and she told me this great story.
There are a group of blokes in Narrawallee who have put water tanks on their utes and are going around to all the people in their surrounding areas keeping them all calm. They take their dirt bikes out on patrols looking for any start ups.
Then the best one, they have been getting in their boats and taking supplies over to everyone in Conjola and feeding them.
There are no political agendas in what they are doing, just plain old community spirit.
I’m tired of the political goings on by everyone. Give your heart and soul to the people who are in pain. Stop wasting energy on bullshit.
They saw the people of Termeil come out after three days stranded, no clothes, burnt and in total shell shock. This is f**king reality.

sharknows

Bench
Mosquitoes - men & women in their private utes with a 1000 litre tank & fire pump on the back. They have been patrolling Braidwood & surrounding areas for the past 5 weeks fighting fires & putting out spot fires saving many homes. These are just mainly local farmers helping out their community........legends.

sharknows

Bench
Mosquitoes - men & women in their private utes with a 1000 litre tank & fire pump on the back. They have been patrolling Braidwood & surrounding areas for the past 5 weeks fighting fires & putting out spot fires saving many homes. These are just mainly local farmers helping out their community........legends.
And spending $100 or so a day buying fuel.

Legends absolutely.

Latest posts