What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Score tonite v Dogs

TruSaint

Referee
Coach Price will have the boys primed up big time. Expect massive collisions, precision rivaling the Bolshoi Ballet, ruthless take no prisioners defence, scintillating expansive cohesive attacking raids, and he even had a quiet chat with Daniel this week to expect some mild aggression from the doggies.

Tonight we will see, what Uncle Wayne saw in Coach Price, which thus far has simply eluded us. Tonight we will see the heights that coaching excellence can rise to when a team is desperate. Tonight we will see a new Coach Price.

Now where is my anti-psychotic medication. Wot???? I didn't write that, did I?

Disclaimer....

Please consult your physician prior to taking advice from an unqualified forum member. :sarcasm:

TruSaint

Referee
Hahahaha
I am so foolish.
My apoligies OT...

PS hope u r going great guns.
Go the Saints !!!!!!!

FundyDragon

Bench
Coach Price will have the boys primed up big time. Expect massive collisions, precision rivaling the Bolshoi Ballet, ruthless take no prisioners defence, scintillating expansive cohesive attacking raids, and he even had a quiet chat with Daniel this week to expect some mild aggression from the doggies.

Tonight we will see, what Uncle Wayne saw in Coach Price, which thus far has simply eluded us. Tonight we will see the heights that coaching excellence can rise to when a team is desperate. Tonight we will see a new Coach Price.

Now where is my anti-psychotic medication. Wot???? I didn't write that, did I?

If you are correct I will never doubt you again or question your opinion.

Last edited:

hardbaby

Coach
I'm on.

Dragons at $3 - good odds if nothing else.
No try in the first 8 minutes at $1.70 - surely we can hold the surge for 8 minutes.
Fritz first try scorer at $26 - playing lock, lots of ball, running good lines.
Dragons to score between 11 and 20 at $2.25 - even if we score 4 tries (unlikely) Soward is kicking poorly.

Last edited:

hardbaby

Coach
HardB, before u do anything refer to the medical advice .....
Having said that ive just planted Saints with 100, so who am i to talk.

I started self medicating an hour ago and plan to be putrid for the game. I only drink once/week and it is when the Dragons play (it's a binge drinking season by the look and Jim Beam not Champagne).

I'm in for $100 as well but split over 4 bets. Go you good thing!!

TruSaint

Referee
I'm on.

Dragons at $3 - good odds if nothing else.
No try in the first 8 minutes at $1.70 - surely we can hold the surge for 8 minutes.
Fritz first try scorer at $26 - playing lock, lots of ball, running good lines.
Dragons to score between 11 and 20 - even if we score 4 tries (unlikely) Soward is kicking poorly.

Hardbaby i think 3 plus is good for just a win. Its tightened to 2.95 .
Was that your bet ???? lol
Go the saints.

BTW Friz is good value.
Good luck !!!

TruSaint

Referee
I started self medicating an hour ago and plan to be putrid for the game. I only drink once/week and it is when the Dragons play (it's a binge drinking season by the look and Jim Beam not Champagne).

I'm in for $100 as well but split over 4 bets. Go you good thing!!

We are sick MF's...
Go the Dragons.
Make our night. F... the money ( even though it helps for next weeks bet ).

hardbaby

Coach
Hardbaby i think 3 plus is good for just a win. Its tightened to 2.95 .
Was that your bet ???? lol
Go the saints.

BTW Friz is good value.
Good luck !!!

I don't think a $25 win bet would tighten the odds by 5c but there are so many people that read this forum, maybe all the boys have got on. Old Timer might be in for a quid or a tuppence ha'penny or whatever he bets with.

Dragons scoring 11-20 at $2.25 looks good. Just added Dragons to win by 1 at $34. I reckon Sowie will kick a field goal at some stage. I actually think it will be a tight game. The best backs are mostly playing Origin.

TruSaint

Referee
Our little bets just make the game more interesting.
I agree totally, tight game.
Good luck HB.

hardbaby

Coach
Yeah cheers mate. Same to you. The Panthers loss was a big set back. If we win tonight we are still a hope for the 8th spot and that's probably our goal. Do or die against a team that is significantly understrength and not playing solid footy yet.

TheRev

Coach
Hunt is out injured too, here is the squad for tonight (dragons site):

1. Josh Dugan
2. Daniel Vidot
3. Chase Stanley
4. Matt Prior
5. Jason Nightingale
6. Jamie Soward
7. Nathan Fien
17. Jack Stockwell
9. Mitch Rein