What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Score tonite v Dogs

HB Chat tomorrow.
It will be intersting.

Pulling out the drinks now.
Mexican food... ohh God!!!
Go the Mighties.

BFD... hope u r right matey

Well if you say they are gonna lose when really you think they are gonna win, and that's no longer working, then you say they are gonna win afterall.

It's a reverse reverse psychology thing.

Of F**k, I hope they get up.

Goose, I'm switching over to guns.

No wait - wrong scene. I'm switching over to NRL livestream now.

GO SAINTS !!!!

hardbaby

Coach
Mexican food, tequila and Dragons is a match made in heaven. I hope you finish up with a vertical seafood taco and a lay back.

hardbaby

Coach
You really notice that in France as well. They are driven by local produce, not imported greenhouse grown crap. White asparagus will come in season and every restaurant will have 5 dishes with white asparagus. It's actually a good thing. I'm a restaurateur and I respect that approach to local produce/environment.

BFD I hope you can have your cake and eat it too.

TheRev

Coach
You really notice that in France as well. They are driven by local produce, not imported greenhouse grown crap. White asparagus will come in season and every restaurant will have 5 dishes with white asparagus. It's actually a good thing. I'm a restaurateur and I respect that approach to local produce/environment.

Well said, natural fresh food ftw... p.s. not sure where the asparagus h8 comes from!!!

Latest posts