What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Score tonite v Dogs

FNC Dragon

Juniors
Don't think Coops being in or out makes a difference to our forwards being bashed or not. It's been mentioned before, stop Graham and Kasiano and you go a long way to beating Canterbury. Whoever takes the field up front must make this their mission

TheRev

Coach
Don't think Coops being in or out makes a difference to our forwards being bashed or not. It's been mentioned before, stop Graham and Kasiano and you go a long way to beating Canterbury. Whoever takes the field up front must make this their mission
This is true, the usual fear is leaking points on the left side, but then Prior is decent enough in defence...

Then there is the issue of scoring points on the left side.. we will need to just let Duges score em all... against Parra he seemed to do all his work on the right side.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Coach Price will have the boys primed up big time. Expect massive collisions, precision rivaling the Bolshoi Ballet, ruthless take no prisioners defence, scintillating expansive cohesive attacking raids, and he even had a quiet chat with Daniel this week to expect some mild aggression from the doggies.

Tonight we will see, what Uncle Wayne saw in Coach Price, which thus far has simply eluded us. Tonight we will see the heights that coaching excellence can rise to when a team is desperate. Tonight we will see a new Coach Price.

Now where is my anti-psychotic medication. Wot???? I didn't write that, did I?

TruSaint

Referee
Its OK friend.
1 miligram of Xanax, 100 miligrams of Zoloft and a pure malt.
Ohh, if that doesnt work, try Stillnox lol.