What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scott Prince - Champion!

What a game from the rookie origin halfback - played twice as well as Gower. One hell of a try and that amazing try assist. As a NSW/Tigers Fan i couldn't be happier! :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
But fair dinkum zoot, I'd expect Willie Peters after a slab to play a better game tonight than Gower did tonight.

supermario

Juniors
Prince had a blinder, definatly one of the best of a losing side !

He will take alot out of this game, if lockyer is back for game 2, watch prince blay even better than he did tonight

Eddie.

Bench
Too right Lockyer will help Prince out alot as he really had to do it all himself tonight.

With each game he gets better and im so glad Tim Sheens bought him to our club.

That Guy

Juniors
Scotty Prince was awesome tonight.

Top game from the young fulla.

Hopefully he can take the confidence he gained from this game and help rip apart the Blues in game 2.

Godz Illa

Coach
Its great to see young players get a chance to play Origin and they prove themselves truly Origin-worthy. Take a bow Scotty Prince and Billy Slater.

Pigskin

Juniors
I'm getting bagged on another forum for suggesting Wesser played really well also

he was super involved .... I thought he played great and no errors .... and I was a critic of his selection

Prince played great no doubt

Webcke had a shocker ..... it irks me to say that .... he is such a champ .... seems was injured

Oink !

JW

Coach
Cam Smith made 50 tackles and seemed to lead the way.

He and Prince were standouts.

Well done boys.

Cheers.

greeneyed

First Grade
Prince played well with the ball in his hands. But kicking was AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL............ He cost us the game with his inadequate kicking IMO....

hybrid_tiger

Coach
greeneyed said:
Prince played well with the ball in his hands. But kicking was AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL............ He cost us the game with his inadequate kicking IMO....

Seems like your the only one who thinks so.

Goalkicking cost QLD - not Prince's kicking game.

greeneyed

First Grade
Prince was DEFINATELY not 10/10.... shocker with his kicks.... we would have won if he could have got some territory with the kicks.... either went straight down the throat of the opposition or got no distance.

greeneyed

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:

I don't think so mate. All the people on this thread saying Prince is fantastic as Wests Tigers supporters....

hybrid_tiger

Coach
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:

I don't think so mate. All the people on this thread saying Prince is fantastic as Wests Tigers supporters....

HAHA. Count the Tigers supporters. Maybe 3.

:roll:

eddo

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:
hybrid_tiger said:
greeneyed said:

HAHA. Count the Tigers supporters. Maybe 3.

:roll:

OR BLUES SUPPORTERS

Latest posts