What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scummo has resigned from his No1 Ticket

dinghydi

Juniors
Well Thats politics 1 split it into left -right , Labour- liberal , rebulican -democrat , republican , Monarchist , and tell the plebs that its as Black and white as that and theyll be Fa**ed if they think otherwise , Dont worry about cognitive thought or looking at issues from a cognitive , way! We are Farked !

Quigs

Immortal
Well let's get it done asap so that that other wanker can become a distant memory.

Eion

First Grade
Thanks Scomo, great job. Hope the club make a similarly wise appointment for the next one.

Marchad

Juniors
I was waiting for a beer and looked up and he was beside me. I was very tempted to get a photo just to troll everyone but in the end I thought I couldn't be f**ked. From what I saw nobody spoke with him and he was left alone.

Politics is all f**ked. I don't get how people follow one side vs the other like a footy team.
I know and when you tell them “that both sides are dry f**king us up the arse.” They get all defensive and say “no it’s the other mob that is dry f**king us up the arse. My team are the good guys”

Quigs

Immortal
Some of you people really need to cleanse your soul. May I recommend a thought provoking publication.

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F51f2f892-d97c-4149-a612-dab4e7bfe769