What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scummy Bill

doogiehowser_md

Juniors
I dont care who he goes to I just hope he comes back to the NRL because Adam Blair has been pretty sh*t in the black jersey recently. Love him or hate he's a freak at every sport he plays. I just want the Kiwis to defend that WC and stick it up the Aussies again, especially that James Tamou tosser. I loved seeing the disappointment on Karmichael Hunts face at the WC Final, surely he was thinking he had picked the wrong country.

ozbash

Referee
I dont care who he goes to I just hope he comes back to the NRL because Adam Blair has been pretty sh*t in the black jersey recently. Love him or hate he's a freak at every sport he plays. I just want the Kiwis to defend that WC and stick it up the Aussies again, especially that James Tamou tosser. I loved seeing the disappointment on Karmichael Hunts face at the WC Final, surely he was thinking he had picked the wrong country.

oh yeah...

:thumb

AliN

Live Update Team

Oh yeah x 2. :D