What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scummy Bill

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Anybody read his terms for a return to league in RLW ? :lol:

Won't return unless he is the highest paid player, will only sign a 1 year deal, and his boxing circus has to be allowed to continue

Micistm

Bench
Any club that touches him deserves to be burnt badly. If the clubs have any brains at all, they will get together and make a pact NO player is bigger than the game...ever. Let him stick to Union in whatever country, or Superleague...

You wish you could be surprised by this...but sadly not. A sporting spokesperson for the 'Me' generation.

vvvrulz

Coach
There'll come a time when nobody wants him if he keeps up this arrogance. Nothing more than an overrated show pony and a prima donna. Can't stand him.

ozbash

Referee
Go SBW, highest profile athelete in the Southern Hemisphere.

He should definitely be calling the shots..

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Go SBW, highest profile athelete in the Southern Hemisphere.

He should definitely be calling the shots..

Obvious troll is obvious.

The tragedy of this is I smell Khoder Nasser and Mundine all over this. SBW SHOULD be one of NZs greatest players (in whichever code) but his management have turned him into one of the most hated.

hitman82

Bench
TBH, I believe he knows no club would take this deal, and is only putting it out there as an insult to rugby league

Micistm

Bench
TBH, I believe he knows no club would take this deal, and is only putting it out there as an insult to rugby league

In the back of my mind is this fear that one local club plummets to new levels of stupid and takes him for a year...and tbh that would be my support gone- I feel that strongly about it, I could not support a club that panders to any primadonna that would literally split fanbase and players alike.

ozbash

Referee

Wow, I wouldnt put money on that mate. Apparently (according to the article which was on Stuff) the Tigers and Roosters are keen.

I wonder how many on here would write him off if he gets picked for the Kiwis in next years WCup defence ?

Trolling ? nope.

Micistm

Bench
I would effin hate that scumbag back in a kiwi jersey, you may as well rip my heart out, biff it on the road and moped it to death

Sadly...I think that is possible he will be back there, and the thought is painful

Fierize

Juniors
Let him carry on the way he is. Eventually nobody will want him.. whether it be League, yawnion or those involved in his pathetic joke of a boxing career (or any other sport for that matter). I agree with all who have said that he is a show pony and a prima donna. The guy loves himself too much (couldn't even make a relationship with Matthew Ridge's daughter last) and I can't wait to see him wondering why nobody likes him anymore.

_addict

Juniors
If the NRL had made it a permanent ban instead of five years we wouldn't have it as the circus issue it is.

Hitmans comment about it just being a poke in the eye of Rugby League is about right, he seems evermore the tool of a disgruntled Mundine.

As talented as he may be justice would see him unwanted by League, Union and Boxing, he's a very sad case really.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I'd say he will go back to European Rugby. He's pretty much done everything thing he can to ruin the opportunity he had to be one of the greats of the game.

ozbash

Referee
I'd say he will go back to European Rugby. He's pretty much done everything thing he can to ruin the opportunity he had to be one of the greats of the game.

maybe, but I think Koder/Choc/SBW's ego could accomadate a RLWC to go along with the Web Ellis.

World heaveyweight champ, anybody?

Warmess

Juniors
/shrug

It's his management asking for that, not him. If he's like any other player he just lets Nasser do all the deals and he'll sign off. SBW is a great player and I'd like to see him back in league. If some club wants to drop 800k on him, I'll be happy to see him back.

Nasser, on the other hand, is a f**k.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Wow, I wouldnt put money on that mate. Apparently (according to the article which was on Stuff) the Tigers and Roosters are keen.

I wonder how many on here would write him off if he gets picked for the Kiwis in next years WCup defence ?

Trolling ? nope.

Not interested.