What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sea Eagles desperate for funding

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:
Unless you are a Souths fan you wouldn't have a clue mate.

I digress. Unless you are a Norths, Balmain, Western Suburbs, Illawarra, St. George, Adelaide, Western Reds, South Queensland, Hunter, Newtown or Souths fan you wouldn't have a clue.

Garts

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:
I digress. Unless you are a Norths, Balmain, Western Suburbs, Illawarra, St. George, Adelaide, Western Reds, South Queensland, Hunter, Newtown or Souths fan you wouldn't have a clue.

Illawarra/Dragons Merged

Balmain/Wests Merged

Manly/Norths Merged, sure we came back but for a couple of years I know what that feels like.

Sure I dont know what is what like for Souths fan, but still doesnt mean I wouldnt have a clue. I know I wouldnt like it if it were my team so I can sympathize.

Wittyfan I know you wouldnt shed a tear but you are a Muppet with limited knowledge of Rugby League, everyone knows you base a players football ability on looks and nothing more. You are the one of the most annoying posters on this forum.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Garts said:
Illawarra/Dragons Merged

Balmain/Wests Merged

Manly/Norths Merged, sure we came back but for a couple of years I know what that feels like.

Sure I dont know what is what like for Souths fan, but still doesnt mean I wouldnt have a clue. I know I wouldnt like it if it were my team so I can sympathize.

Wittyfan I know you wouldnt shed a tear but you are a Muppet with limited knowledge of Rugby League, everyone knows you base a players football ability on looks and nothing more. You are the one of the most annoying posters on this forum.

Sweet. I wasn't trying to be a wanker either, I just don't think anyone can really understand.

I agree with your comments re: Wittyfan.;-)

Garts

Bench
No dramas SSTID. I agree that I dont fully understand what it would be like, all I know is I would not like to experience it. The merge sucked and I lost some interest in the game but losing my team completely would be terrible. I know I cant fully appreciated what it would be like, I can only imagine, thats bad enough.

wittyfan

Referee
Garts said:

I'm mortally wounded.

Latest posts