What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sean Johnson Signed

coolumsharkie

Referee
I tend to buy into the line of thinking that he’ll go best without the full time responsibility of running the team around. Playing what he sees in a more ad hoc way.

A foil like chad playin well, or a flanno down the track makes sense to me.

He disappeared in the 2nd half.

chewsta

First Grade
Even his kicks for field position are great. Into the corners on the ground.
Bring it out from there ya merkins!

Stake Removed

First Grade
CT is also much more relaxed kicking in general play, now he is 2nd option, his kicks seem better, let Johnson handle the bulk CT than much better in backup role

Frenzy.

Immortal
Both him and chad need a forward pack going forward.

Until our blokes stop wrestling In the tackle whilst on their feet, Johnson and Moylan broken play running will be wasted.

Against the knights they were always second off the ground after flopping around. The nrl is now more than ever a momentum game. Roll on, play fast, play direct.

The sharks forward pack are grinders. Get some explosion in their.

5 blokes yesterday clocked PTB speeds less than 3 seconds. That’s Fffaaaassssssttttt

Made a big difference after they got the halftime resin workin’

MilkShark

First Grade
Both him and chad need a forward pack going forward.

Until our blokes stop wrestling In the tackle whilst on their feet, Johnson and Moylan broken play running will be wasted.

Against the knights they were always second off the ground after flopping around. The nrl is now more than ever a momentum game. Roll on, play fast, play direct.

The sharks forward pack are grinders. Get some explosion in their.
This, I’ve said it a million times.

Card Shark

Immortal
Gotta say that Johnson was pretty poor tonight, especially compared to Moylan’s return from an equivalent injury.

Latest posts