What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sean Johnson Signed

txta2

Bench
I still reckon that’s the delay. No other club will sign him until the hearings are done. So the sharks don’t need to rush. If he has f**ked up, then no extension. If he hasn’t they’ll do whatever they want.
Problem is the coach, his manager, and now his son have put the blowtorch on the club. It would be a disaster if they sign him right now.

Quicksilver

Bench
You would think that the club would have enough information to determine whether he has done the wrong thing or not.

So if we are waiting on the NRL I guess we are asking how far we can push the envelope rather than whether it's appropriate, proper or moral.

Ads

First Grade
You would think that the club would have enough information to determine whether he has done the wrong thing or not.

So if we are waiting on the NRL I guess we are asking how far we can push the envelope rather than whether it's appropriate, proper or moral.
Well he did survive the drugs scandal even though he was neck deep in it.

carcharias

Immortal
Meh
About 50 people on here read this shit

Even then only a handful are convinced he did something wrong on purpose.

The rest of the support base wouldn’t know a thing about anything.

Quicksilver

Bench
Well he did survive the drugs scandal even though he was neck deep in it.
True but that was somewhat murky and we still don't really know what happened there.

Also, there was that weirdness with the Board elections at the time. The new board basically got elected as pro-Flange. So they couldn't really turn around and punish him even if he did deserve it.

Ads

First Grade
True but that was somewhat murky and we still don't really know what happened there.

Also, there was that weirdness with the Board elections at the time. The new board basically got elected as pro-Flange. So they couldn't really turn around and punish him even if he did deserve it.
Not that murky, he did get a 12 month ban by the nrl.

Craigshark

First Grade
How does it take them so long to investigate this sort of shit seriously?

It’s no wonder we have no sponsors, who would sign on as a sponsor only for us to be plastered all over the papers in a couple of months about being punished for breaching the salary cap 3 years ago?

Hurry the f**k up you incompetent fools.

Quicksilver

Bench
Not that murky, he did get a 12 month ban by the nrl.

For “management failings”, not for implementing the thing.

They made him do a course so that he understood his responsibilities.

That was the official line at least.

Eion

First Grade
Anyone else think he needs to be the 7?
I tend to buy into the line of thinking that he’ll go best without the full time responsibility of running the team around. Playing what he sees in a more ad hoc way.

A foil like chad playin well, or a flanno down the track makes sense to me.

shaggs

Coach
Both him and chad need a forward pack going forward.

Until our blokes stop wrestling In the tackle whilst on their feet, Johnson and Moylan broken play running will be wasted.

Against the knights they were always second off the ground after flopping around. The nrl is now more than ever a momentum game. Roll on, play fast, play direct.

The sharks forward pack are grinders. Get some explosion in their.