What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sean Johnson Signed

Stalefish

Juniors
in flanno we trust. he got us this far and got us SJ. when moylan signed he wasnt asked if he'd play fb behind johnson. such a massive boost afta losing holmes. sj is what weve been lacking since preston campbell. snap up braidon burns and we got our squad. youtube his highlights before you judge. hoping will kennedy gets an opurtunity this year too

chewsta

First Grade
Flanno, Shauno & Moyzo for the win.
I dont care what numbers they wear.

I still think Shauno in the 1 would be lethal.

carcharias

Immortal
Mate I’ve heard rumours from blokes in very good positions to know stuff

...and they have ended up being 100% wrong.
Couldn’t be any wronger .

Ads

First Grade
Mate I’ve heard rumours from blokes in very good positions to know stuff

...and they have ended up being 100% wrong.
Couldn’t be any wronger .
Yep, a rumour is a rumour. This one comes from within the game. I doubt it purely because junior just signed on again.

Wookies&Cream

Juniors
Yep, a rumour is a rumour. This one comes from within the game. I doubt it purely because junior just signed on again.

A lot of people saying the same thing, but the Sharks article about signing Shane on again contradicts the rumours

carcharias

Immortal
Yeah I know
I don’t posting anything I hear anymore.

I have a mate who is a journo
Gives me stuff all the time
Most of the time ends up wrong or very different.

Quigs

Immortal
So you is mates with Buzz ?

No sorry I misinterpreted your post. You said you knew a journo. Buzz ol' boy he just ain't no journo. No sir reeeee !!!

He is just a quigs.

carcharias

Immortal
So you is mates with Buzz ?

No sorry I misinterpreted your post. You said you knew a journo. Buzz ol' boy he just ain't no journo. No sir reeeee !!!

He is just a quigs.

Nah
Does all sorts of stuff
Drug dealers in court etc
Plus heaps of sport.

txta2

Bench
Be funny if they re sign super coach then the salary cap audit cones out a week later...its a Sharks thang

shaggs

Coach
Be funny if they re sign super coach then the salary cap audit cones out a week later...its a Sharks thang
I still reckon that’s the delay. No other club will sign him until the hearings are done. So the sharks don’t need to rush. If he has f**ked up, then no extension. If he hasn’t they’ll do whatever they want.