What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sean Long

MKEB...

Staff member
Really?

Sweet, strip them of their points too then. :shock: :lol: :p

hahahahahahahaha

roopy

Referee
I trust that girvie would be correct, but forum rules require a link - or at least a source.

Balmain_Boy

If it's true, I just bloody well hope he bet on GB. If had some one NZ on the weekend, then sh*t...he was absolutely woeful.

AuckMel

Bench
http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyle...AME=rleague/06/11/13/RUGBYL_Britain_Long.html

LONG SENT HOME

Great Britain half-back Sean Long has been sent home from the tour of Australia and New Zealand amid allegations that he gambled on the result of matches.

Long, who performed brilliantly during in the victory against Australia in Sydney is reported to have been asked to leave the squad immediately.

The squad had arrived in Sydney from Wellington on Sunday afternoon after the 34-4 loss to New Zealand on Saturday.

Great Britain need to win the final round-robin match of the series against Australia in Brisbane on Saturday if they are to progress to the finals.

C.P

Juniors
Hahaha that might explain his sudden 1 game discovery of form against the Aussies 2 weeks ago.
Or true to form after his efforts a few years ago he probably took NZ 13+ the other night.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
they should suspend him, this is the second time isnt it?

they still have McGuire who can play half, I dont know if Rob Burrow is still here, but really what were their chances even if Long wasnt sent home.

Latest posts