What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sean Rudder

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Sean Rudder.... JESUS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CLUB?!?!

I never thought I'd say this... I hope Finch signs with us... Rudder is just BAD, at least Finch can kick the ball and is still relatively young, Rudder is 27 and has never been any good. Not even Stacey Jones can't make him look good at Catalans, how bad is he going to be here? I can't believe they are even thinking of signing him.

I wish we didn't have fools running this great club. Fitzy and Hagan... what deadly duo these two are turning out to be.

MrT

Juniors
FFS is Fitzi the biggest tool of all or what. I don't blame Hagan, as it was Fitzi who chased him. Sean Rudder??????? WTF. I'd rather Cliff lyons in his current state. I'd even have Jason Smith over him. Finch looks like Johns as soon as you mention Rudder.

Has Fitzi got a hidden agaenda or is he really that THICK.

Now for all those John Morris baggers saying he would never win us a premiership, well he's a class above the players we're chasing

JOB 3:14

Juniors
MrT said:
FFS is Fitzi the biggest tool of all or what. I don't blame Hagan, as it was Fitzi who chased him. Sean Rudder??????? WTF. I'd rather Cliff lyons in his current state. I'd even have Jason Smith over him. Finch looks like Johns as soon as you mention Rudder.

Has Fitzi got a hidden agaenda or is he really that THICK.

Now for all those John Morris baggers saying he would never win us a premiership, well he's a class above the players we're chasing

Easy tiger. Raider is a good player. I remember when Reader played for.. you know...he was great. I'm glad we might pick up Rudder. He is a good player.
Any news on Walker?

HayneHindi

Juniors
I think Fitzy likes getting us fans all riled up. Next you know not only will he sign Finch, Rudder but also the walker brothers. :crazy: I think we might end up with Finch because every other team has denied that they are talking to him. I am not so sure about Rudder thou, I think he might go back to the knights because I know he has family on the coast.

CrazyEel

Bench
Gee, how quickly things change, all those wishes to hurry up and sign 'someone' must have been heard. As Pete said, be careful what you wish for :lol: :lol:

I'm off to rejoin that religious cult, the end is definitely nigh. :crazy:

HayneHindi

Juniors
No not as yet. But I have heard rumours about Shane and Ben coming as well as Finch. I am sure Fitzy feels sorry for these guys who are on the outer and takes them in like stray cats of the street. We might as well see if Hopati(sorry spelling) would like a contract as well.

MrT

Juniors
JOB 3:14 said:
Easy tiger. Raider is a good player. I remember when Reader played for.. you know...he was great. I'm glad we might pick up Rudder. He is a good player.
Any news on Walker?

lol JOB, Raider, Reader, Rudder, do you even know his name?
He can't be that good then.

Is Paul carige still playing?

number8

Juniors
CrazyEel said:
Gee, how quickly things change, all those wishes to hurry up and sign 'someone' must have been heard. As Pete said, be careful what you wish for :lol: :lol:

I'm off to rejoin that religious cult, the end is definitely nigh. :crazy:

I hope you don't mean me. I didn't even want us chasing Myles or Asotasi for overs. Let alone nuffies. I'm ready to run with the kids if Super League is not somewhere they are willing to look. Lot's of good players in that comp that would cut it easy over here imo. No NRL players left on the market that I'd want though. Nigel Plum would be about it if available!

eloquentEEL

First Grade
ParraDude_Jay said:
Sean Rudder.... JESUS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CLUB?!?!

I never thought I'd say this... I hope Finch signs with us...

you might just be onto something... maybe mentioning Rudder as the fallback option is just a sly political ploy to win a few fans over to the idea of signing Finch.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
surely Anthony Mundine's next in line as a fallback option after Finch, Rudder & the Walkers all fall through :roll:

strider

Post Whore
eloquentEEL said:
surely Anthony Mundine's next in line as a fallback option after Finch, Rudder & the Walkers all fall through :roll:
actually i'd take mundine :lol: :lol:

number8

Juniors
At this point. Close the chequebook I say. Look O.S. & to our Juniors. If our players were bread.......

When you go to tha servo for Bread & they're out. Do you buy Ricecakes to make your sangers out of? ........Hell no, you go to the next shop & buy the f**king bread you went out for in the first place.

The NRL has no bread left. They may have a few day olds but we should only buy them if they are really f**king reduced to near give away prices. Don't pay full price. Even if if it is the top notch Helga's stuff. I've had it It's good but not worth what you pay. I can live without it.

If good fresh bread is "really neccecary" it's time to head up the road to hit the super"league"market. Get a nice "fresh" loaf from there.

If it's not that big a deal, just close the purse & get some good fresh stuff next time. You have enough at home to make due a while so don't worry about it just pull the reserves out of the Big Freezer!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Well they are looking overseas they are going to sign Rudder who is currently in England.

So they are not going to buy ricecakes from the servo

they are buying plywood from Bunnings.

yy_cheng

Coach
I believe Jeff Fenech would make a good hooker.

Give Piggy McDonald's vouchers for Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Dinner, Supper and bulk him up into a PROP.

Slot Jeff there and then Em an Arrr

James_Hardie

Juniors
1st option - Re-sign Morris
2nd option - Chase an NRL 5/8 (Burns, J.Smith etc.)
3rd Option - Pay overs for a top line 5/8 - which in a market of low supply & high demand, you have to do (Hill)
4th Option - Back our young guns (and have a contingency plan with a mid range cheapish player as back up).
5th Option - actually buy some real talent from the ESL, pay what ever it takes.
6th Option - Finch
7th Option - a deal with Sthn Districts to bring over Jarred Anderson and Jai Mullane
987th Option - Rudder

There is an old saying Fitz, "you pay peanuts, you get monkeys"!

slippery nipeel

Juniors
RUDDER = RUBBISH

I find it amazing that we all of a sudden have a fallback option if we miss out on Finch and we didn't have fallback option with Lyon, as openly admitted by the Fitz. Rudder is absolute tripe, he had one decent game in about 3 season with the Knights and that was the GF that we won't talk about. The only reason he could hold a 1st grade position (which he didn't do consisently at 5/8) was because he had A.Johns at the peak of his powers playing inside him and making him look half decent.

HOW ABOUT BLAKE GREEN AS A BACK-UP FITZY HE HAS 10X TIMES THE TALENT OF RUDDER