What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2021 Trials

Tigerm

First Grade
The 22 for just, who’s name escapes me (he scored the last try) looks a big bugger.

Perth Tiger

Bench
The score is almost getting bad for us now, Madge will have to get them refocused after this. Don’t need them thinking it will be this easy for R1

Tigerm

First Grade
Now we have a riches of goal kickers, just pisses me off, that we lost games in the past, with those both Brooks and Doohee playing?

Well we did the little things well, a lot of offloading and holding the line was a happy sight. The first team followed Madge’s instructions to the letter.

Some tremendous individual performances from multiple players. Douhie looked strong. Roberts hit out was awesome. Tui Simpkins looked superb. Packer had his best game for 4 years. Shimmying and his fg attempt.

Cover defence lapses. Only a couple, but they took full advantage of them.

Laurie is the best fb in the comp on that outing.

Great hit out and well done to all the boys.

A long season ahead, but the take away was listening to Madge and good fitness

A lot of players near their optimum, that’s the idea. We’ve waited so long for this.

Not much to be too unhappy about basically!

I hope custy is ok.

Last edited:
I’m thinking Luciano..From when he arrived at WT he mentioned his interest in leading. He may be a bit shy in front of the camera but he looked like fkn John Travolta out there..He was the one with the energy praising up the boys..

Yeah I was just thinking, out there in the backline creating havoc. He looked ominous.
There’s the Madge big guy policy in action, sucking in defenders...

But Douhie iced that second half in circumstances where he wasn’t entitled. That pass to nofo was clever football and I could have caught it. Don’t get me started on Nofos slice up the middle! That was man v kids. They were all wrong footed spectators. They will be better players for that experience.