What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2021 Trials

You didn’t have to pronounce it, just spell it, :joy::joy: he looks the goods all the same, got some depth by the looks.

If I can’t pronounce it, I’m snowflakes chance for spelling it!

That scramble when their right side cut loose, that was telling about our mind set. It’s a trial, we are all over them, but obviously competition for spots is pretty fierce. The little things....

Tiger05

First Grade
Ok so Lauries 1...What’s that big left step he’s got before he even runs. Fkn love it
AD is our 6

I wonder how long is it till Laurie gets the 1 spot. He looks great. I heard a lebanese on league podcast and AD was on there. AD stated Mbye would be our starting fullback. Laurie looks to me though like he has to get a shot soon. I'd play him for our first game. I don't care if you play him at 1 or 6.

I reckon AD is going to be heaps better than Benji for us. He put one of those spiral bombs, ran the ball well and threw some great passes.

Tigerm

First Grade
Wow 50 in a trial against an injury riddled team made mostly of reserve graders

after that performance your team might be a huge chance to regain 9th spot this year
And after the Eels inept performance on Saturday, your mob will once again be fighting for the spoon with the others.

Arthurs looks like he has lost the dressing room and has just sacked his only supporter in Jennings.

Run along and watch the 86 GF game on Kayo, you were probably not born then, but you had some good players back then?

The Rosco

Bench
And after the Eels inept performance on Saturday, your mob will once again be fighting for the spoon with the others.

Arthurs looks like he has lost the dressing room and has just sacked his only supporter in Jennings.

Run along and watch the 86 GF game on Kayo, you were probably not born then, but you had some good players back then?
. . . Does Kayo go back that far ?
It's a LONG . . . and I mean LOOONG time ago.
Maybe our old mate rhyno should search the archives from channel 2.
It was so long ago it wasn't even called the ABC back then.
How long is Mitchy poo gonna last with the coaches son breathing down his neck ?
At least Arthur's boy plays with heart.
And besides, rhyno . . . they tell me you're a WestsTigers fan . . .I thought you'd be happy that our team won so convincingly and played so well . . .

GongPanther

Referee
. . . Does Kayo go back that far ?
It's a LONG . . . and I mean LOOONG time ago.
Maybe our old mate rhyno should search the archives from channel 2.
It was so long ago it wasn't even called the ABC back then.
How long is Mitchy poo gonna last with the coaches son breathing down his neck ?
At least Arthur's boy plays with heart.
And besides, rhyno . . . they tell me you're a WestsTigers fan . . .I thought you'd be happy that our team won so convincingly and played so well . . .
You can get GFs dating back to the 1960's (just the two Souths GFs), various 1970's GF's and matches like Aust V Gt Britain ranging right through to last years. Tons of NRL stuff on Kayo.

The Rosco

Bench
You can get GFs dating back to the 1960's (just the two Souths GFs), various 1970's GF's and matches like Aust V Gt Britain ranging right through to last years. Tons of NRL stuff on Kayo.
Thanks GP.
Isn't it great that they still show the old films of ancient history grand finals like Parra's last win ?
I quite enjoy watching the History channel stuff . . . WW II in colour, WW I greatest battles, Pompeii and Parra's last GF win.
Gong . . . Luai ? really stamped his mark on that game against the slimeys, didn't he ?

ghoti

Bench
Went to the game and it was an impressive showing against shite opposition!

Laurie was huge in defence, covered everything he's gonna be great for Wests. Russ Packer played like he knows he'll be turning out for the Magpies all year but tried hard and I've always been a fan. Forwards were great..Tamou was huge. Brooks looked confident and Douehi always looked likely.

I never bought the hype about Laurie as unproven, but he's gonna be great...deserves to walk into the #1 after that trial but makes sense of he's given time to adjust to systems etc

WA Tiger

Bench
I wonder how long is it till Laurie gets the 1 spot. He looks great. I heard a lebanese on league podcast and AD was on there. AD stated Mbye would be our starting fullback. Laurie looks to me though like he has to get a shot soon. I'd play him for our first game. I don't care if you play him at 1 or 6.

I reckon AD is going to be heaps better than Benji for us. He put one of those spiral bombs, ran the ball well and threw some great passes.
I haven't seen Laurie at 6.
AD could be ..It’s a bit early for that just yet tho.

Latest posts