What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2023

Tiger Ted

Bench
Sadly, that is definitely the season gone, it was gone earlier but this just confirmed it, we are now 4 pts below the second last side. A mountain I can’t see us climbing.
With the Sheenius here for next season as well (unless they sack him) then an untried ex player taking over the reins the future has never looked this bleak has it.
I can’t see them doing anything that will improve us, unless they change there coaching strategy for the next few years.
Also got beat in all grades again & junior rep teams didn’t set the world on fire this season.We r in an abysmal state & there r no green shoots.I’d like someone to ask the degenerate sheens who the peerless kids are that he keeps bragging about.

Tigerm

First Grade
I reckon we’ve got the 2 pts sown up this week, surely not even we can’t f**k this up :D ;):(

Tigerm

First Grade
What a strange season we are having, at the end of R7, we are still last, but only 2 pts behind the Cows? Didn't see that happening.

Tigerm

First Grade

The Wests Tigers’ hidden weapon​

The problem with not watching our shit show, you do miss these little gems.

Has anyone seen this official 2023 calendar? Two players who aren't even at the club anymore, one who has hardly played first grade and also doueihi. Surprised they didn't put Russell Packer on it

View attachment 72961

I’m still in awe of Benjis grand final for the dragons.

Played the second half with two broken legs and chucked a flick pass to Edmed to win the match.

That story is going to be used to motivate the players for 3 long seasons.

Only the Wests Tigers Board thought there were Apache helicopters at Gallipoli.

It’s caused quite a stir in University history departments , Nobel prize winning professors running back to the library.

Wizardman

First Grade
Has anyone seen this official 2023 calendar? Two players who aren't even at the club anymore, one who has hardly played first grade and also doueihi. Surprised they didn't put Russell Packer on it

View attachment 72961
Every year for many seasons now, at least one of the players who appears on the calendar tends to disappear for that season. All four are pretty much non-contributors.

Every year for many seasons now, at least one of the players who appears on the calendar tends to disappear for that season. All four are pretty much non-contributors.

Lee should make sure him, Tim, Benji and Justin appear for the 2024 edition.

Miss “March” contestants.

Benji can rely on his portfolio:

B7224A40-A847-412C-8F3D-6CE9597BB9C4.jpeg

Here’s our next senior coach in charge of our fortunes trying to play the sexy moof.

God help us.

Last edited:
We can’t take GTA seriously after all his media attention seeking. Clowning about making a spectacle of himself “ look at me, Iook at me, I’m important” dopey flog.

He decides he wants to be respected last year and has some words to management.

All of a sudden he’s appointed future coach without any qualifications.

And in the meantime, he’s supposed to be in charge of our halves and trying to improve them.

All good at training, but he’s busy getting up and making secret calls in the middle of the night because the task is beyond him.

Our club is good material for a horror movie.

I expect anything novel or interesting from Mr Dorahy will be voted down. He’s pretty much a panic inclusion to distract us.

Grab another legend for publicity, a cynical and desperate measure.

He should have refused it and rung Kenty, but he’s probably suffering from irrelevance syndrome as well.

If we were serious about board members, we’d get an official doing a great job elsewhere and entice him over. Someone who knows what successful clubs are doing, how they are doing it and critically, someone we can learn from.

But not from our dodgy mob.

The criterion is to be a timid patsy. Shut up and toe the line and make sure you tell Lee you love his Imported alpaca Fedora and his classic ferari.

A lot of our fans have to catch public transport and live in relative squalor. They can’t even afford to eat properly anymore, kids going without, losing resources daily.

And our tool of a Chairman is driving an exotic car, telling us to suck eggs.

But Dorahy is here now and so everything is ok.

Ffs, give us break Wests Tigers, you’re a disgrace to us and the game.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
1682375007045.jpeg
Tomb of the Unknown Australian Soldier at the Australian War Memorial.

Lest we forget.

Unfortunately, some of the WT’s management will never be forgotten either, but not for the same reasons:(

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade

Wests Tigers Head of High Performance Peter Moussa provides an injury update heading into Saturday's Round 9 match against the Panthers in Bathurst.

Staines soars through the air to score team's opening try against Sea Eagles
Staines soars through the air to score team's opening try against Sea Eagles
Charlie Staines is expected to be out of action for between 8-12 weeks after suffering a small bowel perforation in the second half of the team’s Round 8 loss to the Sea Eagles.

71331911_stainesc-2plp8821_202342315393.jpg

Staines played out the match but developed increasing pain post-game. He has since undergone surgery and is in a stable condition and progressing slowly as expected.

Asu Kepaoa will miss this weekend’s match against the Panthers through illness (Tonsillitis).

Adam Doueihi is preparing to undergo reconstructive surgery after suffering an ACL rupture on Easter Monday. His return to play is estimated at 12-16 months.

NSW Cup winger Jordan Hill will undergo reconstructive surgery (ACL) in the next week and is out for the season.

BrotherJim05

Bench

Tigerm

First Grade
I reckon the board are truly happy with the win, it really does change everything for another day. Lol

Last edited:

Latest posts