What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2024

TroyJax

Juniors
1. Bula
5. Tupou
6. Sezer (eventually replaced by Fainu)
7. Sullivan
8. Stefano
9. Api
10. Klemmer
11. Papali'i
12. Bateman

15. Twal
16. Pole

I think the people listed are a lock for these positions but every other spot is up for grabs. I think we need a ball playing lock, and to throw big money at a damaging center to partner Tupou. Nofa has kind of been screwed by not having a long term center partner so I'd hate to see the same for Tupou.
I wouldn’t consider Tupou a lock for winger. He has not had a good year at all.
Sezer and Sullivan will be around the other way. Sezer is the halfback.
Agree with the rest

Das Hassler

Bench
Stats are on our side to make the 8 in '24....I absolutely will not be puting any money on them making it next year and when $'s are involved I always lose....they're a sure thing

Tigerm

Coach
Stats are on our side to make the 8 in '24....I absolutely will not be puting any money on them making it next year and when $'s are involved I always lose....they're a sure thing
I'll put my $50 on them (again) to make the 8, it's the only punt I have these days because they have to come good eventually? hahaha

Das Hassler

Bench
One thing i'd like to see from '24 on...i.e. EVERY season, it be agreed that at our first and last home game of the year the administration and board members do a walking lap of the ground prior to kickoff...I dont think that would be considered unreasonable at all.

WA Tiger

Bench
the talking about booting nofo and pulling the trigger is a bridge too far ..at least untill things improve..A lot…
He’s still the only guy that scores try’s from 5 metres out with 4-5 to beat.. and his ability to hold the ball and touch down with one hand on accasions is still the highlight of some of my weekends..
Even the one he couldn’t force cos of a high tackle and the opposition holding his arm up recently was impressive. Should have been a penalty try

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
the talking about booting nofo and pulling the trigger is a bridge too far ..at least untill things improve..A lot…
He’s still the only guy that scores try’s from 5 metres out with 4-5 to beat.. and his ability to hold the ball and touch down with one hand on accasions is still the highlight of some of my weekends..it just sticks like glue
Even the one he couldn’t force cos of a high tackle and the opposition holding his arm up recently was impressive. Should have been a penalty try
Don’t tell me we ditch nofo and keep tupou..tupous the closest thing to a meth addict, shakes all the time no awareness or backline nous.. he freaked out to the max on that sualii try on the weekend.He’s a much bigger risk than nofo

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
I wouldn’t consider Tupou a lock for winger. He has not had a good year at all.
Sezer and Sullivan will be around the other way. Sezer is the halfback.
Agree with the rest
You could sign Tupou and his 5 brothers and f**k all would change.
But Tupou is not what we need. You sign players like him when you are 6th and want to make go into the top four not when your coming last for the second season in a row and need an a club wide restructure.

WA Tiger

Bench
You sign players like him when you are 6th and want to make go into the top four not when you’re coming last for the second season in a row and need an a club wide restructure.
I bet you’d apply that logic to yourself in the business world too huh G….I love that for a left field ..splendid

One thing i'd like to see from '24 on...i.e. EVERY season, it be agreed that at our first and last home game of the year the administration and board members do a walking lap of the ground prior to kickoff...I dont think that would be considered unreasonable at all.
Great idea. A lap of dishonour! I'd prefer it after the game though. Run on to the field with a fence paling or 2 just like in the very old Balmainiac days. If they won't leave office of their own accord, well then certain measures need to be taken..........

It's the only way. You're not even allowed a poxy sign saying "end the pascoe fiasco" for someone being offended. Whatever happened to non-violence protest? Gandhi would be rolling over in his grave.

Yep, sometimes violence is the only answer. Personally I'd like to grab Lee's fedora and take a massive dump in it and smash it back onto his head. After all, him and the board have been taking a massive dump on the fans for quite some time. Call it a bit of poetic justice.

Nutz

Bench
Great idea. A lap of dishonour! I'd prefer it after the game though. Run on to the field with a fence paling or 2 just like in the very old Balmainiac days. If they won't leave office of their own accord, well then certain measures need to be taken..........

It's the only way. You're not even allowed a poxy sign saying "end the pascoe fiasco" for someone being offended. Whatever happened to non-violence protest? Gandhi would be rolling over in his grave.

Yep, sometimes violence is the only answer. Personally I'd like to grab Lee's fedora and take a massive dump in it and smash it back onto his head. After all, him and the board have been taking a massive dump on the fans for quite some time. Call it a bit of poetic justice.
Have them struggle through a banner.

I wonder how many more teams would have to enter the comp before we avoid the spoon..30?

WA Tiger

Bench
I've absolutely learned my lesson and given up my short career in gambling so I'll bet you 50 I don't
Depending on what it’s paying of course haha
This might be the time to cash in when everyone’s pulling out? I mean Brooks has gone!!