What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2025 Changes I'd like to see.

I’d rather lose RTS than tuaupiki as he is the future.

how long a contract is RTS on?
I really admire Tuaupiki for his skill set and temperament. However, his physicality is a concern for me. In situations where he’s the last line of defence or facing a one-on-one with a charging forward, he would always finish second best. RTS, is a far better defender and can diffuse the situation before it gets worse. On attack he's a killer.

Gordie

Juniors
I really admire Tuaupiki for his skill set and temperament. However, his physicality is a concern for me. In situations where he’s the last line of defence or facing a one-on-one with a charging forward, he would always finish second best. RTS, is a far better defender and can diffuse the situation before it gets worse. On attack he's a killer.
I agree but the warriors need pace.

I would like to see nearly a total rebranding of the Club
Now that SJ is gone its time to not look back but to put all the energy towards going forward.
Its a new era so why not promote the hell out of it

Big Marn

Bench
I would like to see the club have a competition to win flights and tickets to the see the Warriors in Vegas.

JJ

Immortal
For me the negatives outweigh the positives in resigning RTS.

Had he been in his mid-late 20’s then it would have been a different story.
Aside from too many fullbacks I’m not sure what the negatives are? He’s still good, has been mucked around position wise, is a renowned professional and leader, well respected…. He’s lost pace it seems, but it’s not like CNK is a top level #1 or we have good centres. In terms of negatives money wise there are others I’d look at first, DWZ for example

Latest posts