What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2025

Tiger05

First Grade
Someone else said it, but in arguably our most important game of the year (spoon bowl) he basically admitted he didn’t have a game plan, except to just play footy?
He had a bunch of kids playing.
Plus going on a holiday when we had a bye round.
Not good enough.

I can't handle people sticking up for him based on this stuff.

I also wouldn't sack him but it's only because I think the club needs to stick with coaches until their terms finish plus I'm hopeful (delusional) that he can get it together.

Tigerm

Coach

I hope they sign Si Fainu.
Would suggest Alaimolo won't be here. Plus a few more.

Nutz

Bench
Api has accepted a 3 month ban for the dangerous throw but The NRL have confirmed today that Koroisau will serve at least two of those games during the Pacific Bowl tournament.
Meaning at worst he'll miss the opening Rd in 2025 but may play depending on how he goes in the Bowl.

Tigerm

Coach
Well, our off season is done and dusted, time to get back into the pre-season.

The f**kers have got me believing again, that this season will be different.

Nutz

Bench
Rd1 Team
Just another angle with the squad for next year. Providing Api can serve his suspension in rep games and we dont sign anyone else, these are my thoughts.
Bird as a ball playing lock, also covers for a reshuffle to the backs if there is an injury during the game.
Latu Fainu comes on to give Api a spell in 2nd half. Also covers for the halves if they are injured.
Hunt comes on as an impact forward to replace Klemmer. Pole for Seyfarth.

1. Jahream Bula
2. Jeral Skelton
3. Starford To'a
4. Justin Olam
5. Sunia Turuva
6. Lachlan Galvin
7. Jarome Luai
8. Alex Seyfarth
9. Apisai Koroisau (C)
10. David Klemmer
11. John Bateman
12. Samuela Fainu
13. Jack Bird

Interchange 14. Latu Fainu 15. Royce Hunt 16. Alex Twal 17. Fonua Pole

Rest of squad
I can't settle on this list as the club hasn't gone firm on the top 30 as of yet.

18. Jayden Sullivan 19. Tallyn Da Silva 20. Josh Feledy 21. Chris Faagutu 22. Brent Naden 23. Solomone Saukuru 24. Tony Sukkar 25. Luke Laulilii 26. Adam Doueihi 27.Jordan Miller 28. Justin Matamua 29. Kit Laulilii 30. Charlie Staines 31. Adam Doueihi 32. Solomona Faataape